• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast 30P-1 availability

Zak, how about on the 22l-1? Im about to put in an order with Silencer Shop. They claim that yall are fast in the manufacturing... 8-10 weeks and then the Form 3 sound about right? I cant find anyone with one in stock.

That's about it, plus or minus, depending on what model. We're running the production line at full capacity and making improvements in efficiency every month.

22L-1's are probably about 6 weeks out right now.

Ya, if you're in Round Rock, definitely go with SilencerShop.com, they are about 15-20 minutes from you at the most. Can't beat that.

That's about it, plus or minus, depending on what model. We're running the production line at full capacity and making improvements in efficiency every month.

22L-1's are probably about 6 weeks out right now.

Sounds great. I got one ordered today.... can't wait to go visit it when it comes in and start the Form 4 wait!

I just got my serial number for 30p-1. I'm rushing to get my form sent off and let the wait begin.

I have exactly two left in black with consecutive serial numbers. I sent you a PM with special pricing.