• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast gets another machine

RayDog

Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2001
Fort Collins, CO
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for supporting us over the last few years. Company is doing well and we look forward to getting our already low wait times down even more with this new addition. We ordered this 5 months ago and it just showed up. It should be making chips later today!
We couldn't be doing this without the support of all of you. Heres a crappy picture of our new ST20
ST20.jpg

Re: Thunder Beast gets another machine

Good cause Im gonna need some more TBAC cans here pretty soon!!! And a few 338BA and 30BA muzzle brakes!

All cans and brakes in stock now. This machine will help us try to keep it that way so form 3s can get filed same day dealer orders. That's our goal.

Thats awesome. I have 2 30P-1's and a 338P-1 right now
I am still waiting on the 30BA to get approved to me from my dealer.

Awesome cans!

Thanks for your support. I know you have a large can collection.
The BA is a pretty bad ass can. I know you will be super pleased with how repeatable it is.

Thank you for supporting us!
I am a very fortunate recipient of a 30P-1 due to one of your many contributions to prize tables at matches.

I am a very happy TBAC suppressor owner.
It is amazing how many compliments and questions I receive when people see my 30P-1 in use.
Hopefully it has helped nudge a few people towards purchasing a few.

Very cool. One of these days when I am headed up to Guernsey I am going to have to swing by the shop.

Glad to hear of a company expanding especially one that I find especially as good as Thunderbeast is. I am waiting for my 30-P1 to get out of ATF hands.

Congrats on expanding the operation, definitely will be buying another can from you guys. I have you 338P-1, amazing can btw. Any plans in the future for a 50 bmg can?

Looks great ! Now I need to find one of those discount vouchers so I can afford one for my 338. !!

Congrats! My first suppressor will be a Thunderbeast. Still waiting on ATF to do their thing.

Nice machine! I would hate to be the first one to crash it.

Dumb question, but is that a CNC machine?

Nice! Now if they'll just send you tube lengths measured in feet rather than inches.
laugh.gif

Yes there will be a 50
Yes it's a CNC machine
I don't want to be the first to crash it either
The discount and free certs are won at matches
4" and 4' are not the same thing
Hoser stop by anytime. I'm not in the shop much these days but Shane is always there. We just throw him some Nat Lites and food every now and then

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RayDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4" and 4' are not the same thing</div></div>There's a joke in there somewhere about four feet being capable of giving four inches twice, but I digress....
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new equipment, well deserved to a great company!

RayDog said:
Yes there will be a 50

When? and will it work on my M82A1?
Sully

Nice machine.
Will MY 30P-1 that my FFL should have ordered from you guys today pass through that? Haha. Just can't wait till I actually take possession of it (probably next spring [thanks atf]) and try it out.
Thanks TBAC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RayDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes there will be a 50 </div></div>

Cant wait. Zak and I talked about one earlier this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is HAAS made here in the USA????? </div></div>

Last I knew they were made right outside NAS Point Mugu in Southern California.

Haas is made in Kali. If your dealer ordered one today it will come from the ones sitting in the safe waiting for a new home already. We are not going to rush a 50 can. Many rounds will have to be sent.

Way to go TBAC and congratulations on your new machine. I am in the process of getting a 30BA. Soon very soon. I never knew that I would learn so much about trusts in the process.

After looking at the picture again, you are going to need a new building pretty soon! Got to love it when your hobby keeps you extremely busy. Question is when with the other can makers try and buy you out. You know the old saying, if you cant beat them, buy them!

Cant wait to get mine in my hands......waiting on form 4.

I've got this same machine at my work it's great to setup and run

I'm waiting for tax season to roll around. I can't wait to get a 30BA. I've dealt with Ray down at Jensen Arms and has always been helpfull and Shane engraved my SBR lower. These guys are awesome! Great bunch of guys!

OUT-STANDING does that mean the cans I ordered will be done soon.
Congrads Ray. Can't wait to get my new order out to my happy customers. keep up the good work.
Thanks
Steve