• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast Suppressor

Have you done a search of this site? There are numerous good threads to read thru as well as video documentary by the owners on YouTube.

i have 2 30p-1 and a 22l-1 nothing better i also have some coastal cans and they in no way compare to the tbacs

Best suppressor available. If you get the 30BA, you can also use it on your lesser caliber weapons!

I just picked up my 30BA last night with three brakes. One for my TRG-22 in .308, AAC 300BLK and Ruger SR-556. Taking the Sako and the AAC to the range today :)

I'm about to purchase another TBAC suppressor. I have the 338BA, but now it's time for a .30 can. I am trying to decide between the 30p-1 and the 30ps. Any thoughts on this? Is there a significant difference in sound reduction between these two? Is the extra two inches and weight worth the results for the 30p-1?

30P-1 on GAP Hospitaier in .243:

IMG_1839.JPG

I'm extremely happy with 30P-1.

Last edited:
I have had a 30P-1 on order for a couple months. Am looking forward to it. (Zak....)

I thought the 30P-1 could also be used for other calibers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
Yes, but all the smaller calibers have to be threaded the same. With the 30BA you can buy brakes with different thread pitches that will fit any thread pattern on your smaller calibers and the BA attaches over the break. If all your barrels have the same thread pitch, you should not have an issue mounting the 30P-1.

Pro: awesome products and company

Cons: you will want more, it never stops at just one.

1x 30BA on order for use on all three of my 6.5's (Grendel, Creedmoor and SAUM)! Use my SDN-6 for KV-13 and AR. The ton of extremely positive reviews on here about TBAC is what sold me, I am confident that I will have great results with my 30BA when it comes in.

I have a couple buddies that have the Thunder beast ordered but have not seen them shoot yet but they say they are as good as they get. I on the other hand ordered a Varminter 2.0 from South Dakota silencers in .30 caliber. A buddy claims they are really nice also but waiting on the Feds to figure it all out and about 6 months to go.

thunder beast arms cans imho are the BEST supressor you could spend your hard earned money on!!!!! get the ba version for sure.

I ordered a 30 P-1 on their group buy this month and am now waiting for it to ship to my dealer. I have heard nothing but good things about them so I am certainly happy I ordered one!

My 30P-1, 338BA, 223P-1 and short 22 can have met my expectations in every criteria: Strong, well machined, light, consistent, accurate, repeatable POI, fairly priced, outstanding customer support, excellent sound reduction. Given the opportunity to start over there would be no changes on my part

The only problem is that you have to get in line with TBAC, then the Form 3, then the Form 4 with ATF. A royal pain in the ass, but very nice once the paperwork finally arrives.

I would go with the Thunder Beast and never look back.

The BA model is great if you want to run the suppressor on rifles that have different thread pitches. I also like the idea of a muzzle brake taking the initial hit out of the muzzle instead of a $1K suppressor.

I have a 30BA and 338BA. I should have a 30BAS to play with next week.

My Thunder Beast suppressors have been shot next to multiple other suppressors and I have yet to hear another suppressor I like better.

I purchased a 30P-1 and a 223P-1 during the group buy and am waiting for them to ship to my dealer. I have an AAC Cyclone, SDN-6, and M4-2000 but I can't wait to get ahold of the TBAC cans I purchased. Hurry up Zak!! ;)

You will not be disappointed in the BA for sure. Now I want to get one of the 22l's for my 22's. Got to buy it before all the rules change.

Do it already, they are the bomb. Lots of guys on here are TBAC owners

I have two on the way. Only 10 more months of waiting! :(

Well, I did. Just sent off the paperwork for a 22l. My dealer had both the 22l and the 22s. The s is very nice but went ahead and did the L after talking with Ray Dogg the other day. My other TB is the shit.

I have the BA, it's very nice. And the screw on feature of the BA is brilliant. Fit and finish are impressive.