• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thunder Valley Precision, Kimbolton Ohio

fmaglin

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Ohio
Does anyone know if Thunder Valley will be announcing a 2017 shooting schedule? I've checked their site and the 2016 schedule is all that's posted. No response from email either. Thanks.

Does anyone know if Thunder Valley will be announcing a 2017 shooting schedule? I've checked their site and the 2016 schedule is all that's posted. No response from email either. Thanks.

Check TVP's Facebook page. You can message Tom through there too and he usually replies pretty quickly. Quicker than phone or text.

Check TVP's Facebook page. You can message Tom through there too and he usually replies pretty quickly. Quicker than phone or text.

Thanks; however, I'm not a fan of facebook and cancelled my account a couple years ago when they banned the Remington 700 traders page.

Thanks; however, I'm not a fan of facebook and cancelled my account a couple years ago when they banned the Remington 700 traders page.

You should still be able to view their page, even if you don't have a FB account.