• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Thunderbeast Arms suppressor of choice.

JC Steel

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2008
Washington State
Cert for a thunderbeast arms suppressor of Choice. I just can’t put it to use right now. Passing on a good deal.
$800.
lots of great high dollar choices on Cans from TBAC.
PayPal gift, Venmo, paypal add the fees etc etc.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Jake, I'll send you a $100 to send me the next cert you get for $800 :LOL: Guess I need to be up at 4 in the morning watching for these...

Reactions: JC Steel
I’ll give you 200 on top of the 800 to not send it to WJM308 and send it to me instead 😉

Jake, I'll send you a $100 to send me the next cert you get for $800 :LOL: Guess I need to be up at 4 in the morning watching for these...
Haha,
I was working on some target designs and kept looking at it in my gun room. Was either going to email t bac or see who was up early!!

Haha,
I was working on some target designs and kept looking at it in my gun room. Was either going to email t bac or see who was up early!!
Truly an "early bird gets the worm" situation ;) So if I call you at 3:30am tomorrow morning, what do you think you can dig up :LOL: PS - your steel targets still serve me well!!!

Reactions: deersniper
Shit this is the deal of the summer on a TBAC cert, I haven’t seen one priced this low in at least a year.
heres another deal! Sorry i couldnt help myself:eek:

heres another deal! Sorry i couldnt help myself:eek:

Haha, I believe there are 2-3 of those still for sale in the 200-300 dollar price range. I don’t know how much of a deal 500 is for the same thing haha

Edit - just got the joke 😂😂😂