• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunderbeast come with a muzzlebreak??

SWWI Shooter

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 30, 2018
I just got my TB Ultra 7 with the CB mount (bought through the Silencer shop). When I opened the box, there was no brake or flash suppressor with it. I was under the understanding that they came with one free brake or flash suppressor. Was I incorrect about that?

Make sure it didn’t get screwed into the suppressor. Mine did that to save shelf space and it was a pain in the #%^* to get it out.

Silencershop shipped my brake separately. It was shipped way before the my Ultra stamp was approved.

Reactions: woogie_man
Silencer Shop never shipped my brake until I called them and notified them it was not in the box they had shipped to my local dealer. Of course, I discovered this when I went to get my suppressor out of jail.

SS tried to tell me they had shipped it to me directly months earlier but were never able to provide a tracking number or delivery confirmation. They did 2-day air the “replacement“ brake to me though when I called BS on them.

Yup, SS sent the brake directly to my house shortly after I placed the order for the suppressor.

I just got my TB Ultra 7 with the CB mount (bought through the Silencer shop). When I opened the box, there was no brake or flash suppressor with it. I was under the understanding that they came with one free brake or flash suppressor. Was I incorrect about that?

I have the same thing going on. I bought an Ultra 9 at the end of October last year. It was supposed to come with a 30CB brake 5/8-24. I had also ordered a 1/2-28 30CB FH. That shipped back in November and I have it. I just picked up the can from local dealer on Tuesday, no brake with it. I email Silencer Shop and they ask is it inside, nope.

I found that nobody seems to have them in stock except for Omaha Outdoors. I ordered two as the can will move around. Radio silence from Silencer Shop about this since then, probably because they don't have any, TBAC doesn't have any, etc.

If you are in a pinch, please call us. We can usually find one if it's an emergency. We *never* ship them in the same box as the suppressor; they are always in their own retail packaging in the shipping box.

If you are in a pinch, please call us. We can usually find one if it's an emergency. We *never* ship them in the same box as the suppressor; they are always in their own retail packaging in the shipping box.

Perfect timing sir. I just found some return slip email from Silencer Shop saying return the JK kit? I told them they owed me a brake and asked what they were even talking about. There was no other retail package in the box with the suppressor, which could only fit the suppressor at that if the brake is packaged as my FH was. It's a damn good thing I ordered the FH or I've waited 9 months for a suppressor I can't attach.

I can wait, I just want the damn brake it was supposed to come with. I don't know who dropped the ball I just know I don't have it.

They were out of stock when mine was shipped to the dealer. Contacted Silencer Shop about it and they sent one out as soon as things were caught up.

I know I contacted Thunderbeast a few weeks ago and they were out of stock on damn near everything. So that could be the issue