• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thunderbird Long Range / Backcountry Hunter Combo

hereinaz

LS Wild - Thunderbird Long Range
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Arizona
    I am pleased for Thunderbird Long Range to be a new commercial supporter on Sniper's Hide. I have been long time lurker and then member. Thunderbird has been sewing shooting bags for a couple years for sales on our website and other commercial/industry buyers, including Hat Creek Training.

I timed the sponsorship with the launch of my Back Country Hunting Combo, which will be the first in a series designed for the back country hunter or shooters who want the best bag with the lightest weight--no comprise on stability.

The Mini Waxed and Flat Waxed are the first introduction, and I will be releasing slightly larger designs as well. They are under way, so feel free to ask about them. I am always looking for shooters who like to test products and give specific feedback and reviews.

I figured this would be the best place to introduce the product and Thunderbird Long Range in more detail.

I have always made my own gear, tweaking till I got exactly what I wanted. I began long range shooting a few years agp and dove into it head first. My passion is in the back country and hunting. I am a middle of the pack shooter at the local matches, but hunting is where I love to perfect the art. I would rather spend a day hiking and practicing 5 hunting scenarios along the way, than any other way except a hunt.

The Back Country Hunter combo excels in the hunting scenarios, and has been tested extensively by hunters and military shooters. It flat works from a blind window or as a rear bag on a mountain side and everything in between.

Thunderbird Long Range was born out of my tinkering when other shooters asked for the bag I made and I designed in tweaks they wanted to see. It has grown, and it is a business I enjoy. So, I am expanding production and hopefully hiring this year when the economy needs a lot more of it.

Everything I make is backed by a satisfaction guarantee. If you get it and it doesn't suit you, send it back for a full refund. Questions, I love to talk about this stuff.

Here is a video that is a good introduction to the real and goofy me on a hunt. During that hunt, I was testing a bag made exclusively for Long Range Only, the Hunter's Wedge with Git-Lite.

Thanks for the orders that are coming in!

If you have questions or whatever, reach out.

Reactions: theJanitor
    B26F9F8E-915B-444C-95ED-A350D5896944.png

Just wanted to say thanks for all the orders. Every Hunter Combo order placed has shipped and there are more in stock.

The SH35 code saves 35% off the combo, almost as much as the $40.00 off if you missed the introductory launch.

This is what went into the mail box yesterday and even more went today.

20210118_121729.jpg

I have probably 10 different Thunderbird bags, ranging from size to bag style... amazing bags. Most definitely.

Reactions: L2bravo
    Awesome! Feedback is the lifeblood of my business. Good and bad, I wanna hear it!

Reactions: Preach72
    I have multiple of his bags and they are great! He's also an amazing supporter of new shooters for the PRS/NRL22 leagues