• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thursday averted terror attack in Texas?

AP source. .............asshole propaganda. "Alleged shooter" really? I guess the bullet that hit the guard came from a distance shooting range...............naw

all good reporting should say “alleged shooter”. Your statement would imply the news article is questioning the shooting
“really? I guess the bullet that hit the guard came from a distance shooting range...............naw”

alleged shooter would simply indicate a suspect that has not been convicted and since this is America and we have the constitution that is absolutely correct as to how that individual should be referred.

all good reporting should say “alleged shooter”. Your statement would imply the news article is questioning the shooting
“really? I guess the bullet that hit the guard came from a distance shooting range...............naw”

alleged shooter would simply indicate a suspect that has not been convicted and since this is America and we have the constitution that is absolutely correct as to how that individual should be referrethat
I understand we're in America and the constitution .....support both.But, there aint gonna be trail and us tax payers aren't going to have to pay for room and board.Trial was held on the spot. Agree to disagree with your last part of your reply.

@ NY700 sorry for butchering your quote , fat fingers and phone keypad dont mix. Ive seen selective use of "alleged" when it fits the AP narrative.

so did he just pull up to the gate and start shooting and tried to drive in?
Pretty much. From the Daily Mail:

The gunman tried to speed through a security gate at the base at 6.15am, opening fire and wounding the sailor. But she was able to roll over and hit a switch that raised a barrier, preventing Alsahli from getting onto the base, the officials said.

Other security personnel then opened fire on the attacker, killing him.

There was an initial concern that Alshali may have had an explosive device, but Navy experts swept the area and the car and found nothing.