• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thursday Night Gun Fight-Dallas, TX

TxShooter63

Sergeant
Banned !
Sep 25, 2007
Dallas/Fort Worth
Texas Combat Shooters is putting on a tactical pistol and tactical rifle/pistol combination match every Thursday night from April through October. The matches are held at the beautiful Elm Fork Shooting Sports complex on Luna Rd. in Dallas. Pistol match will begin around 6:30p and run until about 8:00p. Rifle/Pistol match begins immediately after the first match. Entry fee is $15 per match. Each match will contain at least 3 stages of fire and each stage will be designed to challenge you while improving your shooting skills. For more information go to www.texascombatshooters.com or contact Paul @ 972-809-0464.
First Match is April 22nd!

Re: Thursday Night Gun Fight-Dallas, TX

Beautiful in the "shooter friendly" sense. This is one of the nicest shooting facilities in the country owned by people who love the sport and are committed to continously improving the facility!
Please forward our website info to anyone you think might be interested.

The owners of Elm Fork have been wonderful to work with. Not sure if or when black rifles were ever banned but many of the law enforcement agencies train at there now and black rifles are welcome.

Please send an email to [email protected] to have your name added to our
mailing list.

COF? Round count? Rifle shot distance? Pics? I'm interested, could be fun.

This looks interesting. Will check it out next week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triton19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dallas12 are you going? </div></div>

I'm going, hopefully every Thursday.

I'm just going to shoot pistol tonight, I didn't have time to do any rifle loads, but next Thursday I will do both.

Hope to see you there triton19, it's sounds like it's going to be a good time.

Thanks guys for putting this together, I had a good time and I will see you next Thursday.

Justin

Paul, thanks for the match it was fun. next week I will be there for sure.

Hey Dallas12, Looks like the weekend might be nice. Gotta box full of clays in my truck just waiting to be shot at 1010 yds!

Jason

Justin how was the shoot? I hope to make it out there before too long. Wife is out of town next week so I cant make it then, but will soon. Tell everyone about the 3 gun challenge. I got a couple more spots.

Same guyst that won't let me shoot standing, sitting, or prone for high power practice. Range officer said "this is a HUNTIN' range." I talked to the new owner, he said call him later and I could come before opening and shoot with the police - made a couple calls and owner never returned my calls. This range is 15 min from my home but I drive to Gibson's to shoot since Elm Fork does not seem to want highpower shooters.

If the owners of Elm Fork read this PM if you want my business and plan to keep your word. Otherwise I will keep taking my business elsewhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Justin how was the shoot? I hope to make it out there before too long. Wife is out of town next week so I cant make it then, but will soon. Tell everyone about the 3 gun challenge. I got a couple more spots. </div></div>
It was fun, you should come out when you can.

The wife is out of town next week, hu! PARTY!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triton19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COF? Round count? Rifle shot distance? Pics? I'm interested, could be fun. </div></div>
+1. Info would be great to know on this.

There is a link at the top of the thread, Texascombatshooters.com will give you more info.

50rnd pistol and 100rnd rifle, range for rifle/pistol is 25yrds+/-max

come on out, I'm trying to get CKA out there this thursday, its good practice.