• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tier One scope rings

Biscuits

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2020
New rifle, need another set of scope rings. Thinking of these Tier One brand Picatinny rings, which look good, but expensive.

they do have a built in level which is nice.
Any thoughts, or should I just get a different set half the price which should still be ok?

those certainly dont look like $150 worth of scope rings.

for that price, i would just buy a set of Badger rings and be done with it.

My experience seems to mirror @lowlight I currently have their long saddle 6 mil mount and really like it. I just ordered a set of the picatinny rings as the OP asked about. I believe their quality is right there with any other top brand.

Reactions: deersniper
Anything but “chintzy” machining and overall quality is every bit the measure of other premium rings. Have two sets of their 11mm dovetail rings; > or = Spuhr, Seekins, Nightforce, ARC... all of which I have or have had. Side note: mine also came with the appropriately sized torx bit(s). Not that big of a deal for me, but with the number of threads that have been posted lately by guys who stripped torx fasteners on their rings/mounts using the wrong sized bits ( Should they really be wrenching on things that go bang...? 🙄 ) might be a plus for some 😉!

Reactions: gebhardt02
Tier One or IFM scope rings are first class. I have a set of IFM's on my Tangent Theta. They give nothing up. I'm looking at Tier One's bipod but I'm having a hard time finding a real fault with the LRA's that I have to justify it.

The ARC one peice and two have worked great for me. A plus is they dont leave marks on my scopes like others.