• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley - New Tower

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
Here is the new tower built by Geordie for TJ! It's 60' high, 40' wide x 16.75'. Downhill to 525 yards. Cost was over $200,000.00. Built by Sniper Construction and Outback Welding.

Dayum!!!

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

Re: Tiger Valley - New Tower

looks like the friggin Space Shuttle launch pad..lol I can't wait to shoot off of it.

Looks like Geordie needs to weld the tail back on the helo. Can't wait to see the tower. Although if the wind picks up I might want to strap my little ass down.

I christened it today fired 20 rounds of the top the view is unreal. You guys will love it.

Thats awesome! Almost tall enough to BASE off of...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see the tower. Although if the wind picks up I might want to strap my little ass down. </div></div>
Wow! I'm scared of heights, and this thing is nuts!!!
It looks good Geordie! I'm sure we will be shooting off this thing for the Team match coming up.

On second thought, could we zip line off this while shooting!!?? That would be sweet!

Geordie, awesome work bro, that certainly adds a flare to the Tiger Valley layout!!

Sorry I will miss you guys for the Team Match this year. Hopefully I'll be back in the saddle for next year.

Have fun!

trigger time said:
Looks like Geordie needs to weld the tail back on the helo. Can't wait to see the tower. Although if the wind picks up I might want to strap my little ass down. [/Plan was to move the Helo to the top of the short tower. A thunder storm hit us at the end of the Bug Out Drill and that plan was out.quote]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I christened it today fired 20 rounds of the top the view is unreal. You guys will love it.</div></div>

That is awesome, good work!

What was the vantage point for the first two photos?

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Space Cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I wonder how far you can go if you attached a zip line to the top...</div></div>
Hmmm.... Idea for a new shooting stage perhaps? Dont they do this at the NRA range in NM?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In da weeds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Space Cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I wonder how far you can go if you attached a zip line to the top...</div></div>
Hmmm.... Idea for a new shooting stage perhaps? Dont they do this at the NRA range in NM? </div></div>

They haven't used a zip line at the Rocky Mountain 3 Gun match in NM the two years I have been there but they do use one at the MGM Ironman 3 Gun Match in Idaho. I believe they use only a pistol on their zip line stage.

I can just imagine TJ having us slide down the zip line while engaging moving targets in the pits... all at night...
grin.gif

Bach the photos were taken from a 60 ft boom lift beside it

That thing is awesome. Im going to have to make a trip to see it in person next time Im in Dallas.

Just curious.... How deep do the cement pillars have to be for something like that?

i'm bringing my B A S E rig next month......hope i don't get a nose bleed......that fuckers up there alright!!

That is awesome! Looks like I'll have to invest in an angle co sin indicator now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm bringing my B A S E rig next month......hope i don't get a nose bleed......that fuckers up there alright!! </div></div>

You'll need a Sherpa to haul your gear and range pick up brass for you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jevonniespapi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PA220478.jpg

Already been storm tested during 2010 Bug Out Drill

</div></div>

God hates Tiger Valley!!!!

BTW, that picture was taken after the storm had lightened up!!

There were a couple of other guys still out that was dealing with horizontal rain..

I think TJ puts in the request for weather!

Hey, you guys come to play a real sniper game, you can shoot f class on any KD range. Moving the Helicopter, adding to the shoot house and Out back welding has some really sick ideas for trench warfare stage.