• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Sniper Match

Ok, just wondering. I got screwed on the mover stage as my guy never flashed my targets when I got a hit so I kept looking for a hit by changing my lead. LOL And I fubar'd the HAji stage too.

Oh well. I had fun anyway.

I took third with a 20" 308 Rem 700 with a NXS 5.5x22 MOA scope shooting 118LR (only shot a box of shells before the match to zero and get some dope) so luck was on my side.

And shot my buddies middle size glock he loaned me for it.

That was an awesome match. Makes me want to shoot another one.

I've shot my rifle and its setup for years. It is the best of the best built by the best. Very capable of winning any match out there. Yet some how the piece of junk couldn't hit hardly anything on the tower stage. I'm gonna have my smith look it over I guess....

2nd place, SingleShot , shoots an AW with SB 5-25. Gotta love the top two guys w/AI(s).

My personal snafu was my can coming loose a destroying a stage ...did not recover well.

Again, great match! Could not have asked for a better time.!