• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Team match updates

Re: Tiger Valley Team match updates

Thanks to the sponsors, TJ and his crew, my partner Rich Emmons for his valuable input and smokin RV accommodations.
szxyz9.jpg

149wphh.jpg

14wvnle.jpg

What a great Match it was. A special thanks to Bret, Benjamin, TJ, Bruce, and all the RO's that made this match work.

Had a great time, met some great people, heard some wild stories.
Weather was great, Glad it was a little muddy in spots.

Really helps save your magazine when it gets ran over!
Sorry Jason!
mag2.jpg

mag1.jpg

Sponsors were awesome supporters of this match.

And a Special shout out to Brandon for his pimpin ass Tacti-cool photography Van... That thing is sweet.
Can't wait to see more photos of the match and a way to get some of his great photos he took.

Thanks to Rich for awesome place to stay for the weekend.

And thanks to My AR Man Jason!

P.S.

If anyone found a single blackhawk desert tan Knee pad.

Its Mine!

If I can't have it back send me your address and I'll send you the other one I have so you can have the set
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If I can't have it back send me your address and I'll send you the other one I have so you can have the set
grin.gif
</div></div>

LOL, you're very generous.

T.J.,

Thanks for putting on another great match! Your guys did a great job of running the events, and as always, were very professional and safe.

The Sponsors,

Thanks to all the sponsors for putting up another great prize table. I would still shoot matches even if there were no prizes, but walking a way from a match with a prize in your hand is icing on the cake.

The rest of “The Gang”,

It was great seeing all the old faces and new at the match. It’s nice to come out and shoot and socialize with the gang. Nate (delta), Chad, CKA, Tom (NoMag), Gordo (BK), Charles, Jodie, Casey, Jason, and especially Jason T. (my team mate) it was great meeting, seeing, and talking to all of you. I look forward to the next time we can all get together and shoot again.

Thanks to TJ and his entire team for another great team sniper match. We all appreciate the time and effort that goes into putting on a match like this on. The weather was great, the stages were creative and the prize table was wonderful. Thanks to all the great sponsors that helped make this event possible.

It was great to see some old faces as well as the younger crowd coming up the ranks. Bill D. and I had great time, and we look forward to more great future events.

John H.
Fort Worth

THANKS to T.J.,Brett,Chris,Bruce and everyone else that made this happen.

Another BIG THANKS to the sponsors for all the goodies.

Really enjoyed shooting with all you guys.

Hats off to my partner Brandon for making some great shots!

AS for my mag, it works great and now i dont feel so bad about the many $$$$$$ they cost.

Cant wait untill the next one!

Thanks to all who attended and those who sponsored the event. We hope as always that we challenged you with situations and problems that you might see in the real world, OK, the T62 might be a little much. It took a week to set this up and build the props, but when you have shooters of this level, that has to be expected. I already have some ideas for the next match in mind, so don't think we will go stale on you. If you get time please contact the sponsors, they spent lots making this match fun.

Hey T.J., Could you put up the photographers contact info.? Id' like to see if he is selling cds'

THANKS for a GREAT time!

Hey guys this is Brandon
I had a really great time shooting (taking pics) the match.
I appreciate everyone for letting me get in their personal space while I was shooting.

I am doing my best to get the images to a third party to handle all of the orders for prints, I will post a link shortly.

It was great meeting everyone and I apologize if I failed to get a decent pic of anyone.

TJ

Could you please post somewhere the contact emails for all of the sponsors? It would be great if all of the shooters would send them a quick email even if they didn't get a prize from them.

Also, will you be posting the match results anywhere? Thanks.

Had a great time at the match as well as seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks to you and all of your staff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photopunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys this is Brandon
It was great meeting everyone and I apologize if I failed to get a decent pic of anyone.
</div></div>

The pictures posted thus far are amazing! I'm actually in one that's posted and I normally don't photograph well but I don't look too horrible in it... so that an accomplishment right there! LOL

Quite a few pictures posted are framed so beautifully and the lighting is amazing as well... Way to go!

It was nice to meet you Brandon!

Pete you are "da Man" it was good seeing you again sir!!

would be nice to see the times too.

Long and Summers congrats again. You guys must have beat everybody by nearly half the time on the larue stage... based off the scores.

Hey I found this near the back side of our toter home! Gave it to an RO, so it should still be at Tiger Valley. Might give them a call...

-Blaise

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S.

If anyone found a single blackhawk desert tan Knee pad.

Its Mine!

grin.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Boss here is a link for the scores:

SCORES

Brandon, GREAT job on the photos. Yes if you can working on getting us some copies of the photos that would be GREAT. Looks like I made on to one of the photos.
cool.gif
</div></div>

Thanks, Pete. I would like to see the stage scores as well if you know where to find them.

Got a profile ,not bad for a no computer savy Aussie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">would be nice to see the times too.

Long and Summers congrats again. You guys must have beat everybody by nearly half the time on the larue stage... based off the scores.
</div></div>
Id like to see how things were scored too and how time factored in to overall score. It was a great match and I look forward to going back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a profile ,not bad for a no computer savy Aussie </div></div>

Oh great. Frenchy just showed up.

Had a great time, big thanks to T.J. and the RO's.

The night shot was fun and a new experience, even though it didn't work out as planed.

The 800cc four wheeler was badass!

It was nice meeting some of the members here and some great people, i can't wait until the next one.

Scores based on time and accuracy....
Dang, if only I was faster and a better shot!:)

Thanks To T.V. and all the crew and especially all the great sponsors, a great match again. I was lucky enough to win the AGW Custom .45. I just graduated the police academy Sept. 11 and have been unemployed since Feb 09. Sadly I really need the money and don't need this beautiful gun. So its up for sale. The retail is $2200.00, I'm open to some serious offers. I would like to sell it first to someone who shot the match and then if not sold sell it at Market Hall this weekend. I am sorry I have to get rid of this but my divorce and debt come first.
Joe
817 296-7622 (edited to add mobile #)

It was an AICS Mag,

Dropped it sunday between 500 and 600 When i was walking then came back and found it after i got done with the 1050 yard shoot.