• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger (woods) A Special Animal

Probably not. Some people have the nack of walking through shit and stuff doesn't stick.
Even if it does. He'll have so many people that sympathize and boo whoo for him it'll be sickening. Ohh wait, that's what is exactly what we are currently witnessing. Poor tiger. It's so sad that he's hurt. All his golf bud's are going on and on about his courage to get better. Wait! He got fucked up from his own stooopidity!!
I was skeptical when I first heard that. That confirmed it. Fuckem I don't watch golf. His vices will eventually get him

Last time I totaled a vehicle while going nearly three times the posted limit I got a too fast for conditions ticket.

He didn't hurt anyone else, don't think he damaged anyone's property, fucked himself up a little. I wouldn't have given him a ticket either.

At least a failure to stay in marked lanes.

Apply fault so the insurance company can hold him at fault and raise his rates rather than blanket nail everybody by raising rates.......

Apply fault so the insurance company can hold him at fault and raise his rates rather than blanket nail everybody by raising rates.......
Good point. Never thought of that.

He wound up in the hospital and probably has to have quite a few surgeries to recover.
He is going to be out a fair bit of money as well as a lot of pain, suffering and recovery.
A normal person who wasn't some vindictive puritan might consider he's got a fair bit on his plate in the list of consequences he'll have to live with, possibly for many years.

But people are all mad because the police didn't also take a couple hundred dollars out of his pocket because you know.. government needs money...

He wound up in the hospital and probably has to have quite a few surgeries to recover.
He is going to be out a fair bit of money as well as a lot of pain, suffering and recovery.
A normal person who wasn't some vindictive puritan might consider he's got a fair bit on his plate in the list of consequences he'll have to live with, possibly for many years.

But people are all mad because the police didn't also take a couple hundred dollars out of his pocket because you know.. government needs money...

Written warning only. State shouldnt benefit from simple misfortune.

and only for reason stated above.

Find fault where there is fault and let insurance adjust his rates.

My state the insurance company nails everyone involved if there is no citation issued.

Sure its okay to feel bad for the older driver slow on the brake that rear ends the car ahead of them but are you sympathetic enough to have your insurance rates go up because the cop didnt assign "fault" and both insurance companies raise rates.

Only thing insurance companies care about is "who was cited".

One of the few things a cop can do to give good service is apply fault where fault is found and save the "victim" from getting porked by their insurance co.

Doesnt have to be a fine violation a written warning works.

Keep in mind single car crash can be huge money.

If he took out guardrail it doesnt get replaced for free.

The cost of enough guardrail would make his luxury SUV pale in comparison. That guardrail gets replaced with your taxes and yes the govt passes that on to his insurance.

In the end its all BS anyway because govt provides nothing until we provide it and insurance pays nothing without taking from us.

Last edited:

I agree.

While his career was definitely winding down, this accident has ended it.

It actually may have ended his ability to play golf.

Fuck him and I could give two shits if he has fifty surgeries and never holds a golf club again. The double standards for these professional athletes is fucked up.

Vindictive puritan. That's funny.

Really I could care less. This is Darwin in action and it'll cost him disportionately regardless. The car wasn't his, but if he had to pay the $65k for the car and another $70k for the guardrail... pittance to him. Not anything compared to divorce... oops.

If he didn't hurt anyone else but him and some weeds and a borrowed car.... his problem.

Now the double standard I could take issue with. So here's my question... if it ultimately costs Tiger millions in the long term-- and it will-- but costs a poor guy his car, insurance and a $500 ticket.... who really lost more long run? 🤔 Let's make it an illegal alien now just to make things spicy...

I'm not mad, it's just what I would expect. He's a multi millionaire, a celebrity and black. There was no way he would get any legal problem. He just needs to be thankful he's not a plumber named Hank and white. The only thing that really upsets me is could have been with Coby.

I'm not mad, it's just what I would expect. He's a multi millionaire, a celebrity and black. There was no way he would get any legal problem. He just needs to be thankful he's not a plumber named Hank and white. The only thing that really upsets me is could have been with Coby.
Kobe.... and I gotta agree. But then, like that rapist Kobe, people would diefy him and forget all his transgressions.

On edit, no one ever wants to talk about what an egotistical and racist POS Kobe was.... just OMG he was so good with a rubber ball...

Kobe.... and I gotta agree. But then, like that rapist Kobe, people would diefy him and forget all his transgressions.

On edit, no one ever wants to talk about what an egotistical and racist POS Kobe was.... just OMG he was so good with a rubber ball...
Michael Jackson bested Kobe Sikorski by far.
Same as it always was.

R

Reactions: Soulezoo
Biden will help him.

Attachments

• Tiger and Joe.jpg
    Tiger and Joe.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24

Spoiler alert: He ends up attacking his wife with a nine iron and gets arrested for DV, winds up on Oprah to talk about his courageous battle against his opioid addiction as a result of the injuries he received in his near fatal car wreck, ends up as a PGA TV commentary until he gets arrested again for beating a transvestite prostitute in a motel room and shoving golf balls up his ass and crack cocaine possession. Bet me.

Last edited:

In crash reports, theres typically a spot for ‘contributing factors’.

A citation isn’t always issued, but the driver who caused the wreck usually gets the contributing factors listed. Too fast for conditions, inattention, following too close, fail to yield, etc,

Last edited:
I have been playing golf for 41 years. I loved Tiger up until he signed with Nike. Before he came out and stated that he should be known as a great Asian golfer, not black. His mom is Thai and his dad is more American Indian than black. Here comes Nike and $100 million later he is black. Sold out early. The biggest marketing campaign ever. He grew up rich and had more than 95% of everyone in the country.

No reason required to raise rates...even if it's the other guy's fault. Ask me how I know.

• Sad
Reactions: Foul Mike
No reason required to raise rates...even if it's the other guy's fault. Ask me how I know.

My commie state sets rates to a degree...very little competition.

What they do allow is the insurer to do is go after "unsafe" drivers.

I get my yearly "inflation" adjustment but Ive been pretty stable rate wise by avoiding crashes.

My daughter was a bad driver magnet. She was involved in three accidents where the other drivers were cited for the accident.
I believe the insurance company said something about being involved in a chargeable accident as their reason for raising the rates.

Oh come on now! You guys are living in the 19th century. It would be racist to hit him up with charges in today's woke society. To make the playing field even we need to pay for his medical bills too, then pay reparations to further compensate.
So why don't you quit being racists and realize that there are various sets of laws for jocks, politicians, celebrities, races, ect. Acknowledge your white privilege and set yourself free. Woke UP American and embrace hope and change.
Meanwhile, I think we should be a little concerned that our president is about to turn us into criminals overnight. Long live woke.

The only person hurt was him, and he-himself with these new injuries may have just put the last nail in the coffin of his aspirations to best Jack Nicklaus.
02382F27-E097-44AD-83C0-E085635795C0.gif

Reactions: Beefmanne
Spoiler alert: He ends up attacking his wife with a nine iron and gets arrested for DV, winds up on Oprah to talk about his courageous battle against his opioid addiction as a result of the injuries he received in his near fatal car wreck, ends up as a PGA TV commentary until he gets arrested again for beating a transvestite prostitute in a motel room and shoving golf balls up his ass and crack cocaine possession. Bet me.

History is a bit different...
As the joke goes...
What do baby seals and tiger woods have in common?
They both get beaten by Swedes with clubs...

Funny enough his ex-wife never got in any trouble for a serious domestic violence assault, almost like there is some unfair thing about females getting away with violence to men...

My commie state sets rates to a degree...very little competition.

What they do allow is the insurer to do is go after "unsafe" drivers.

I get my yearly "inflation" adjustment but Ive been pretty stable rate wise by avoiding crashes.

Seven-day-old IROC Z28 rear-ended by a 79 Pinto. The guys insurance was one of those underwriters that specializes in high risk drivers. After talking with them, I decided no way I was going to deal with them. Told my agent to handle and subrogate his insurance. He said, "No problem, but you rates will increase." Just fix my car.

he should be ticketed, if for no other reason, than the expense the taxpayers are incurring from the police/emt response.

any one of us here would be ticketed in the same situation.

No necessarily. Decades ago I was involved in a minor traffic accident...my fault. Cop didn't cite me.

Seven-day-old IROC Z28 rear-ended by a 79 Pinto. The guys insurance was one of those underwriters that specializes in high risk drivers. After talking with them, I decided no way I was going to deal with them. Told my agent to handle and subrogate his insurance. He said, "No problem, but you rates will increase." Just fix my car.

"What do you mean you want to use the services you pay for? This will cost you!"

Get calls all the time from people looking for police reports.

Police do not provide reports they have to go through the registry.

Insurance companies know this but they always tell insured "You need to get us a copy of the police report".

Its fucking bullshit how they drag ass on providing coverage.

Reactions: EddieNFL
One of the greatest things about the Hide. There's always a unicorn. No matter what is being debated there's always a few that lay on the other side of the line.
No necessarily. Decades ago I was involved in a minor traffic accident...my fault. Cop didn't cite me.
Not saying that it's a bad thing. Just saying that if you ever type something that's all inclusive like, everyone, everything, everytime, always and so on. We have the unicorn that it didn't happen to.

There will be consequences, of a sort; his golf career is likely over. He'll have to be content with chasing white girls the rest of his life.

History is a bit different...
As the joke goes...
What do baby seals and tiger woods have in common?
They both get beaten by Swedes with clubs...

Funny enough his ex-wife never got in any trouble for a serious domestic violence assault, almost like there is some unfair thing about females getting away with violence to men...
His ex is
* Hot AF
* Rich
* Probably a Democrat, or hob-knobing with
Democrats. Not sure of her citizenship,
but that doesn't matter to Dcrats anyway.
So add all that up and you get,
Getoutofjailfreecc.jpg

Reactions: W54/XM-388
"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others" George Orwell