• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Woods

Re: Tiger Woods

1. Elin was an idiot for marrying him.

2. Why is Woods saying "Sorry" to the public? He got some sweet babes - good on him. But he needs to say sorry to his wife.

I would divorce her, tear the pussy up on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdys, the rest of the time I would play golf and be on the look out for next weeks squeeze!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tiger Woods,

If his wife takes him back she is a “F”ing idiot
</div></div>

What does Oprah think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would divorce her, tear the pussy up on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdys, the rest of the time I would play golf and be on the look out for next weeks squeeze! </div></div>

+1

He should shut up and play golf. If he wins the Masters, America will open their arms, if he doesn't; they'll stone him. All else is simply window dressing.

More importantly, why does America seem to give so much of a sh*t what his private life is about? IMHO, America doesn't, but the media still needs to fill their airtime so they can sell underarm deodorant. Like my Old Man used to say, "It's a deodorant thing..".

Greg

Why are people only sorry for these thing after they're exposed?
I'm with Cobra. The only thing he did wrong was get married.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tiger Woods,

</div></div>

Maybe you need to rethink this...she was smart enough to marry him in the first place now she can either leave and get half or stay and have it all.....who's the idiot?

ok
His PR folks did an excellent job that speech was obama like with misdirection and BS

his only fault was getting caught

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He should shut up and play golf. If he wins the Masters, America will open their arms, if he doesn't; they'll stone him. All else is simply window dressing.

More importantly, why does America seem to give so much of a sh*t what his private life is about? IMHO, America doesn't, but the media still needs to fill their airtime so they can sell underarm deodorant. Like my Old Man used to say, "It's a deodorant thing..".

Greg </div></div>

Well said. What made me sick was all the scalded bitches commenting on what he did...massive hurl

3 of the 4 majors this year are on courses that he owns (figuratively speaking) and I'll be really shocked if he isn't at the Masters this spring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> needs to fill their airtime so they can sell underarm deodorant. Like my Old Man used to say, "It's a deodorant thing..". </div></div>
WIN!

Here's my official statement about the official tiger woods statement:

Who gives a f--k?

That is all.

He gets divorced. Loses half. Starts boning everything as a single guy like the other athletes all do. Start winning again and start getting more endorsements again. Gets full bank accounts again. Why not just make it easy and move on? He obviously doesn't want his wife or he wouldn't have done this. Move on and live your life Tiger!!!

Well boys, I am no one to judge any other mans faults or transgressions
smile.gif
But you, me and everyone else would be Humina-Humina, to anyone who would listen if we lost 100mil worth of endorsements. Regardless of our actions!!

And I don't think Buddha's listening either!! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tiger Woods,

</div></div>

Maybe you need to rethink this...she was smart enough to marry him in the first place now she can either leave and get half or stay and have it all.....who's the idiot? </div></div>

+ 1 000 000

After being married for almost 40 years, I just feel he's SORRY HE GOT CAUGHT. I have a son-in-law I'm getting close to castrating for almost the same thing.

Bang them all, morales and ethics are the dreams of an ancient past!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tiger Woods,

</div></div>

What does Oprah think?

</div></div>

LOL
grin.gif

I'm tired of hearing about this moron. All they talk about at work is Tiger Words. Who the 'F' cares, I have to hear this shit everywhere I turn and it's pathetic.

I'll be married 40 this coming July.

Best piece of good fortune I've ever managed. Despite my blockheaded inability to assimilate actual wisdom, she kept me. Despite my mindless repetition of the inane and the semisuicidal, she kept me. Fortunately, I managed to avoid his particular problem, but that's about the only positive part of my contribution.

These days, I've finally gotten it. She's an irreplaceable treasure. And she loves me, too.

Greg

i have quoted Boltripper once before...."the year of the black man is waning"

which brings me to another famous quote...."yank 'em and crank em & don't stand around to thank 'em".....

The only thing Tiger Woods needs to apologize for is banging that Perkins Pancake bitch. Damn Tig, respect the twig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm tired of hearing about this moron. All they talk about at work is Tiger Words. Who the 'F' cares, I have to hear this shit everywhere I turn and it's pathetic. </div></div>

LOL.,.. SEX, SPORT, MONEY, and the cult of hero worship.

Wall Street Takes Break for Tiger Woods Apology:
By Michael Patterson and Eric Martin

Feb. 19 (Bloomberg) -- For a few minutes, Tiger Woods was bigger than Ben S. Bernanke.

The CHART OF THE DAY shows that a day after the Federal Reserve chairman and his colleagues raised the rate charged to banks for direct loans, investors took time out from trading to watch Woods apologize for his marital infidelity and “repeated irresponsible behavior.”

New York Stock Exchange volume fell to about 1 million shares, the lowest level of the day at the time, in the minute Woods began a televised speech from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, headquarters of the U.S. PGA Tour. Trading shot to about 6 million when the speech ended, the highest for any period except just after exchanges opened, data compiled by Bloomberg show. Trading on all U.S. bourses declined during the press conference, falling to 456 million shares from an average of 576.8 million during the five previous 15-minute segments, Bloomberg data show.

“You couldn’t escape it,” said Michael Nasto, the senior trader at U.S. Global Investors Inc., which manages about $2.5 billion in San Antonio. “It was everywhere. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">You have one of the best athletes of our time involved in something like this.</span></span> Every channel you were on had the press conference.”

The top player in the World Golf Rankings, the 34-year-old Woods said he would return to the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">sport that has made him a billionaire</span></span> but had no timetable.

Woods had been on an indefinite break from golf since saying in December that he had been unfaithful to his wife. He hadn’t spoken publicly since a single-vehicle traffic accident outside his home on Nov. 27, which was followed by often lurid media reports detailing extramarital affairs.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=awHS.mA.ma1w&pos=15#

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my official statement about the official tiger woods statement:

Who gives a f--k?

That is all.</div></div>
Well said! Just another celb who got caught. Big f.ing deal.
Now lets all get back to octo-mom, hiltonskank, and all of the other useless pieces of humanity

</div></div>

Who?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qJGVQSki4Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qJGVQSki4Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>