• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka 595 master sporter bottom metal

Re: Tikka 595 master sporter bottom metal

I had the factory plastic duplicated in aluminum years ago. It was probably a waste of $$$ since I have NEVER heard of a break/failure with the plastic as of yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knifecoop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cal? I have a 223 fun to shoot.. </div></div>

.308 for me. I cant wait for some range time with it.

Where'd you get your Sporter at?

It's not close. The reason is that the T3 bottom "metal" is all one size, magnum. The 595 as you know is the short action.
Justin

It's not close. The reason is that the T3 bottom "metal" is all one size, magnum. The 595 as you know is the short action.
Justin

Massoud,
Do you guys make anything for these? I have a Gen 4 folder on Sporter that I love. Wondering if you make anything for the master sporter/595

Hello,
No we don't but it wasn't for lack of trying. The magwell on the 595 was too small for any common mag to go into. I think the action itself was too wide as well, since it's a flat bottom. Then there was the recoil "lug" issue. Great actions but unfortunately it just didn't work and of course they don't make them anymore and there's really not that many out there. Sorry for the bad news. If you are really lucky you may be able to find a Master Sporter stock which is just about the pinnacle of ergonomics (that fit me personally).
Justin