• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka 595 Rifle Owners.. want a Ai cpmpatible DBM for it?.. We have it

CDiPrecision

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Hi guys..we have the Tikka 595 rifle covered in our product line now..any short action AI mag will work(223 or 308 size). We did this one in 223 just this week..mice stuff.. this one is a left hand one too, but Right hand same. check out our website and call us or email us for details. We got you covered.

Tikka595_1.JPG

Tikka595_2.JPG

Tikka595_3.JPG

Tikka595_4.JPG

Tikka595_5.JPG

Bump for some folks that may not have seen it..surprised no interest so far..:)

Is there any news on the sporter style stocks?? I know with the deep mag well that there were some issues, I've got the new sporter now, but had a master sporter as well, I wouldn't mind being able to use longer loads.

I was looking at a left hand 595 223 on gunbroker the other day. Passed on it because there was no available dbm systems.

This is great news.

As the owner of said south-facing Tikka 595 .223, I am happy to report that it works just as well as it looks.
So the first part of my build on this rifle is complete!
And, I'm already saving money to ship off my .308 Tikka 595 (which will eventually become a 6.5-something-or-other) for the same treatment!
I have nothing but praise and thanks for Jeff at CDI for this project.

Tikka 595 owners; it's not often that a manufacturer comes out with a new product for a DISCONTINUED rifle - I hope y'all take advantage of CDI's bottom metal for your rifle!

According to the guys at CDI the bottom metal and the AI mags work fine with the Master Sporter stock. As soon as I get done with a current project I'm ordering the bm and mags for my rifle.

This sounds really good!
What is the OAL on the 223 mags?
Also, can someone post up a pic or two of this installed in a Master Sporter.

R.

Last edited:
Is there any news on the sporter style stocks?? I know with the deep mag well that there were some issues, I've got the new sporter now, but had a master sporter as well, I wouldn't mind being able to use longer loads.

yes he can do the sporter style,i think mine was the test dummy, came out great. btw it was a 223.
i'm not able to post pics but it looks like it belongs, and the catch lever is no problem to reach, functions flawless with 75 gr amax.
send it you wont regret it!

Now if you can s t r e t c h it out and make it for long actions, (aka Tikka695s) you would really have my attention. I have a 695 in 338 win mag that I am as of yet undecided what I am going to do with it. If I could get the bottom metal like the one posted above, I think it would make my decision making process much easier.

But for now I will bump the thread for a nice product and a nice job done on a great little rifle. Tikkas are really catching peoples attention finally.