• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka CTR magazine Price Drop!

idk, but its about time. 150 for a magazine was ridiculous. can't wait for them to get back in stock. instead of me buying different bottom metal, i'll just buy 3 more ctr mags when they're back in stock.

Yea I really like the factory CTR magizines, but they were a little over priced. I now have 3 CTRs and bought a extra mag so I got 4 mags now and don't really need any extra I suppose.

I just placed an order for more. whenever they get off backorder, I got a few coming to me :)

Damn that is a great price, I'm going to grab a few when they come back in stock. Can anyone confirm if these are the 10 round mags?

The one I ordered a while back from them was a 5 round mag it is actually the same magazine just with a spacer put in it. I have been meaning to take the spacer out, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

The one I ordered a while back from them was a 5 round mag it is actually the same magazine just with a spacer put in it. I have been meaning to take the spacer out, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I've seen some 5 round mags for a decent price but I didn't know if it was a removable spacer in them or if it was something permanent.

This may put a wrench in my plans to convert my CTR to use AICS mags. I'll be watching these intently.

Is this just a sale that they're running or new pricing on them? Cause that takes away my worries about the mags for the CTR I just picked up.

Just wanted to update I did remove the spacer from a CTR 5 round mag. What you have to do is drill out the two rivets on either side then remove the bottom plate and it's just a metal spacer that can be pulled out then reinstall the bottom plate and replace the rivets with rivets or get a very small bolt and nut. Now your 5 round CTR mag is a 10 round CTR mag.