• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tikka CTR

With the lack of availability of the 700 I went by the store and checked out a Tikka, man that action is smooth, smoother than my worked 700actions, makes me almost want to throw away my Savages (if they didn't shoot so well I would).

First I don't even currently own any Remington's. I've had Tikkas more recently than my last Remington.

Once again, who cares about the xmark. Anybody who uses their shot replaces it right off the break with a old style Remington or a aftermarket trigger anyway. Yes you will find more negative reviews but there's many times more Remington's on the street than Tikkas. That has a large part to do with it. It doesn't mean they put out any higher or lower percent of duds than tikka.

What an ironic point of view...

Guess we'll agree to disagree on the remington vs tikka debate.

With the lack of availability of the 700 I went by the store and checked out a Tikka, man that action is smooth, smoother than my worked 700actions, makes me almost want to throw away my Savages (if they didn't shoot so well I would).

My exact experience fondling a T3 Lite @ Cabelas last fall...and the thing that has me interested in the CTR.