• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Tikka factory barrel

Shawd43

A mustache is key for good wind calls
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2018
America
Tikka factory 6.5 Creedmore barrel, 24” 1:8. Off of T3x lite Unfired, like new. $125 shipped
. 5BC4A3C3-8FAB-4489-938D-6023BE1D325D.jpeg0503AE6D-54C2-43BF-A15D-E7DC1E6B9ADF.jpeg

Last edited:
I am unsure what they are calling it, I can take measurements if you want

Came off of a T3X lite, to my knowledge the factory tikka barrels were all the same contour.

Like I said, I will get any measurements needed for those that are actually interested in it.
All PMs replied

The Lite (as well as the fluted but otherwise identical Superlite) barrel is one step lighter than a CTR (medium varmint) barrel.

My neighbors Lite is more accurate than any hunting rifle needs to be, so much so that we chuckle at it being a stealth precision rifle.

Reactions: Shawd43
Unless your stock's barrel channel will look silly with anything less than a heavy varmint (which Tikka doesn't offer), the lighter Tikka barrels like the Lite/fluted Superlite give up almost nothing in performance/repeatability.

If I was in the market for a 24" barrel in Creed, I'd jump all over this one here, especially for the price.

Last edited: