• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka fans

Free work? ;)

Because I have a Tikka waiting on me when I get home so I wouldn't be opposed to sending out the bolt to do some T&E for you, haha.

Oh man! You had to go and do that! Now I'm going to have to consider having my Tikka bolt fluted.

I plan on dropping off a few bolts come December, after hunting season. With the knob looks like around $200? You should work us up a X-mus deal.

Thanks,
Rich L

If you made an AI style bolt handle, that'd be a no brainer to send it and get fluted. Haven't seen anyone in the US selling them (only place I have found so far is in Oz).

Like this...

IMG_7716.JPG

Last edited:
Hey I'm the guy selling the handles... and I've sent plenty to the US, not to mention Canada, Norway, England.

Hey I'm the guy selling the handles... and I've sent plenty to the US, not to mention Canada, Norway, England.

You might want to give us a little more info on that. Does Boltfluter have any?

I'm working my way this direction and will definitely keep this thread in mind!

If you made an AI style bolt handle, that'd be a no brainer to send it and get fluted. Haven't seen anyone in the US selling them (only place I have found so far is in Oz).

Like this...

IMG_7716.JPG

Hey, that's my rifle!

Why not just order one from "cannoncrossfire" directly?

CC,

My apologies, I wasn't aware that you were shipping them to the US in numbers. Can you enlighten us on how we can obtain these handles, and how much they are? Do you have a distributor, or is it a direct, one off transaction?

All good mate, just PM for details. I'm not a vendor so it'd be breaking rules to blatantly advertise haha.
No distributors in the US for my handles. Can't afford to advertise here on the hide, yet at least.

Paul,
When you run the bolt can you feel the fluting? Very nice do you also do full cerakote on barrel actions

No, you cannot feel the flutes as the bolt is riding on the remaining ridges. Very smooth. Due to my workload I do not offer complete coating as i can barely keep up as it is. A nice problem to have.

Thanks, Paul