• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Tikka magazine retainer clip

tansinator

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
p_913400682_2.jpg

Anyone happen to have one laying around their shop they could part with?

Thanks

Eddie

I will in 2-3 months when I get home and drop mine in a KRG Bravo. I'll be using AICs mags then, so if you want a 5 round .308 mag then I won't need it either

I will in 2-3 months when I get home and drop mine in a KRG Bravo. I'll be using AICs mags then, so if you want a 5 round .308 mag then I won't need it either
I'm looking for a retaining clip also. When you get ready to change over to a chassis could you hit me up if you still want to get rid of yours. Thanks

I'm looking for a retaining clip also. When you get ready to change over to a chassis could you hit me up if you still want to get rid of yours. Thanks

Yep, it will be another few weeks before I'm home from deployment though.

Late to the party.. can you tell me where you found one , or if anyone has one please let me know. I don't mean to hijack the thread . Thank you

Thanks for the reply Kevin got me hooked up , and thank you again.

How

How much for the retaining clip and the spare 308 mag if you still have it?

I can't figure out how to PM on this site, but I'll just send them to you if you PM me your address. I am trying to get rid of some stuff before I PCS this Summer.

Just wanted to let Thunderhorse know I received the retaining clip and magazine. Can't believe in a world we live in now someone sent you 2 items you needed for nothing and on their dime. Thunderhorse in my opinion is top notch and a stand up guy. Thanks so much. Wow!

Just wanted to let Thunderhorse know I received the retaining clip and magazine. Can't believe in a world we live in now someone sent you 2 items you needed for nothing and on their dime. Thunderhorse in my opinion is top notch and a stand up guy. Thanks so much. Wow!

Good to hear man; I was going to PM you and ask if it got there but I just got off work and was working late last night too.

I wasn't going to use either again, I am sold on my KRG chassis, and my wife has been trying to get me to reduce my stockpile of takeoff parts before we move this Summer. With all the crazy anti gun bills and protests going on now I think some goodwill among gun owners is due; plus it was like $5-its not a big deal.

Reactions: OG10 and Changed
I'm also looking for a mag retainer and would really appreciate if someone could sell one to me,

br Hari

I would pull one or two off my match builds if your still looking? Curious why you all need them tho?

I would pull one or two off my match builds if your still looking? Curious why you all need them tho?
I'm converting a CTR to a regular stock with 3/5 rd mag. The retainer is not provided with the CTR due to the different mag well..

Br Hari

I have a tension spring on its way. Thanks for all the help. If anyone has the standard plastic bottom metal lying around , I could use one also.

Kinda an old thread but does anyone else have one of these retainers laying around they'd be willing to part with??

If you can't find one you can make your own out of a piece cut from stainless hose clamp.
Those clips are only sold with the whole trigger group which is BS on tikka's part....

Reactions: LeftyJason