• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka Rifles

FYI...Tikka stocks are reinforced with fiberglass. That's why they call them "reinforced polymer". I just got done inletting and bedding 4 of them, and there was fiberglass shards flying everywhere.

And the "long action" is the best thing that could happen. Throw a LA bolt stop, and a Long magazine into a medium action...such as a .308 or a 7MM-08, and you can shoot the big bullets fed from a magazine--no prob.

This is what I'm doing with my .300 wsm. I had a browning abolt in .300 wsm that really limited my length. Now I have a LA .300 wsm, that I can load my bullets out to the next county!

The WSM's potential really can not be capitalized on until you go long action. I think we will see allot more long actions chambered in short mags over the next couple years. At least one more in my house and a heavy barreled tikka to boot.