• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka t1 in xray?

See my posts in the t1x thread for what you will need to do to make a t1 fit in a krg (or a mpa, or a tikka tac chassis)

None are drop in...

Reactions: cannoncrossfire
That's what I'd like to do
It wasn't hard at all, I don't know how hands on you are. It was the best thing I did to my T1X. I modified a LssXL for mine. I'm pretty sure the new ACC is T1X ready. They also have the lss-rf for the T1x. I didn't like the short forend the lss, that's why I went with the lss XL

I can confirm with a small amount of work, it can be done.

I modded my X-Ray chassis a bit to make it work, as well as thinned the tikka magazine guide assembly.

For anyone interested in the details. I first thinned and increased the slot width of the rib between magazine slot and trigger clearance slot. This rib holds the faster for the trigger guard. Which was chanced to a flat head bolt.
PXL_20210202_052735961.jpg

Then machine a countersink hole.
PXL_20210202_053742213.jpg

After some deburr and future alodine, the part will looks great. I also machined down the flat heads to make them thinner, no reason for such a large head.
PXL_20210202_063301807.jpg

After this, the Tikka mod is easy, thin the magazine guide faster tab a few thou, add a flat head faster and appropriate chamfer for count sunk flat head and your thinned out in that area more than 30thou.
PXL_20210202_063231593.jpg

After these slight modifications, the remaining assembly is trivial.