• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka t1x best place to buy?

bohica17

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
Canal Winchester Ohio
Jumping back into the 22 precision trainer. After selling off my entire setup for baby funds I’m at it again. Before I had a b14r and xtr iii I’m thinking of doing t1x in a bravo and probably gonna check out the less expensive athalon lines. 649 is about the best price iv seen. Anyone know of a better deal?

I paid $675 (roughly)for mine out the door at Adel Outfitters in Adel GA.
I left sorta feeling robbed, but apparently that’s what they’re running these days (they were a bit cheaper when they came out).
Don’t worry, the pain subsides briefly when you shoot it. Then you start pricing out accessories…….🤣

Reactions: bohica17
I think KYGUNCO has pretty good prices on them. I think Tikka has a minimum advertised price (MAP). So you won't see prices listed under that price.

I pulled the trigger today $695.50 with tax. Waiting on email from Blackwimg in Ohio to tell me to pick up (oddly funny it’s where I bought my b14r). Ordered a Athlon helos btr gen 2 6-24 aprs6 531.06 tax and shipped. Plan on dropping this in krg bravo with 30moa rail.

$579.99 for mine at Scheels in October. At the time they were as cheap as I could find.

I wish I never had to sell the last setup. I went all out. Inflation is making me sick knowing what I paid for what I’m buying two years ago lol

I paid low 300 before Covid at my local shop. It sat in the shop for few months and no one want it before I pick it up.

Sometimes they show up on the classifieds here. Can also check RimfireCentral. Might get a used for $500-550. But yeah, it's lame that current advertised prices are around $650ish. Noen of my local shops even have them in stock.

on gun.deals there are several around 500-520 as of now.

I'm having a tough time trying to decide if I want to get a Savage Mk II or just get a Tika and be done with it.

Euro Optics selection and service are outstanding and Jason there has always been fair with me. I would suggest giving them a call as they check both your Tikka and Athlon box.