• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3 Bravo Chassis mags?

tam4511

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2018
Dallas, Texas
I'm ordering a bravo chassis soon and have seen a couple threads about general issues when switching over to AICS mags on the t3 action. Those threads seemed rather inconclusive when it came to actual experience with different mags with the krg chassis system. Any one have any issue with particular mags or ones that work perfect? And even if they feed reliably, does the action feel as smooth?

From what I have heard AICS mags will work flawlessly one the Bravo, aswell as on my MDT ESS. But look into the COAL and see if it is long enough if you reload. It is rather short for long rounds. Another alternative might be the MDT polymer mags that are cheaper, longer COAL and they use the AICS pattern.

I have two T3, one .223 the other 6mm both in bravo’s. All I use is accurate-mags and have never had a bit of trouble feeding. I filed the front of the .223 so I could shoot 75 eld m with no issue

Two Tikka Bravos here, 6.5 CM and 6.5 x 47 LP. I've used AICS, Accurate and MDT mags w/o any problems

Thank you everyone for your feedback! This eases my mind as all i could find before were people with issues.
I ordered two Ruger scout mags for cheap and ill see if those work first.

Thank you everyone for your feedback! This eases my mind as all i could find before were people with issues.
I ordered two Ruger scout mags for cheap and ill see if those work first.
I think the ruger gunsite mags are accurate mags. This isnt from personal experience but from most everything I read. Let me know how they work when they come in.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Can anyone suggest where to purchase aics mag for my Bravo ctr build.

all i could find before were people with issues.
That's the problem with relying on information from internet forums. Nobody complains when things work.

If you had made a quick phone call to KRG you would have found your answer a lot more quickly and spared yourself all this angst.

I guess I should have been more specific the best price for aics mag on this bravo tikka build

AICS pattern metal mags are all about the same price (+/- $5), regardless of where you get them.