• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3 Super Varmint ??

Old Coach

Minuteman
Jul 5, 2007
WNC
Is the knob that adj the cheek piece in the way for a left handed shooter.
The Tactical has the same stock as the Super Varmint.
If you have either please try to see if I can shoot as a lefty without the knob digging into my face.

THANKS
Coach

Re: Tikka T3 Super Varmint ??

This may not be the answer that you are after but...

Save you money. Buy the regular varmint w/aftermarket rail. If you find the cheek piece is too low, buy an eagle/TacOps/brand of your choice cheek piece. You will have saved yourself a lot of money and the gun will shoot just as well.

Matthais_31

Thanks for the advice. I will ck. out the Varmint.

Coach

I have a T3 Tactical. With low rings and the cheekpiece in the lowest position, my jaw makes contact with it. If it's up a couple notches with high rings and a scope with a 50mm objective, it just barely touches my jawline. It cannot be moved to the other side.

My T3 is one of those rifles that I started shooting righty all the time. I was going to do a Duracoat camo job on it, but I'm considering selling it to get another predator rifle for this very reason.

Your mileage may vary.
mike