• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tikka T3 Tactical

ratton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2009
Nevada
Does anyone know if the Tikka T3 Tactical 300WM is available here in the US. I saw it on their web site but have never seen one for sale her in the US. Thanks for your input.

Re: Tikka T3 Tactical

Hey dagger, per Beretta USA, they only import the .223 and .308 currently, and I think only 20". I know they used to, along with the longer barrels, as I have a 24" .308. It looks like they only offer long action with the TRGs, at least here in the US

i heard the same thing, you cant get the .300 win mag ect in the states for some reason.

its a shame, the .300 shoots so well in the T3 action.

Berretta only offers the long action in their T3 Lite models. If you have a T3 Tactical in 308 with the 24" barrel. Consider yourself lucky. They are very rare in the US.

I buy and sell rifles often with little sellers remorse...but I do regret selling my 24" Tikka Tactical .308. It would out shoot my TRG-22.

No...they are not made to jump out of planes with,etc., but for the price and the way they shoot....they are hard to beat.

Below is a pic of my old one.

Take care,Stan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DHN747</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Berretta only offers the long action in their T3 Lite models. If you have a T3 Tactical in 308 with the 24" barrel. Consider yourself lucky. They are very rare in the US. </div></div>

I actually got it a while ago from CDNN for $900 i believe
grin.gif
. That was back in '07, and if I recall, the salesguy said they had em for a while. Eventually I'm going to get either the Roedale, or Tikka brake for her, and I was going to get a Manners stock, but the factory stock grew on me

Per a phone call to Beretta the 300WM version is not currently imported and there is no plan to do so in the future.