• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3 Thread

Anyone know the size of a tikka bolt catch release retainer roll pin? or can measure one for me?
I can’t put my hands on my kit at this time, painting my shop… but I did purchase this kit from LRI…all the parts you need..My mistake!!! MOUNTAIN TACTICAL is where I ordered mine, looks like they are out of stock now… no surprise… you can get on there website and research dealers,,, one might have the full kit,,, if no luck… I will be able to access my kit tomorrow and get some measurements for you… best I can do,,, Charlie112

Last edited:
Reactions: Bbracken667
I can’t put my hands on my kit at this time, painting my shop… but I did purchase this kit from LRI…all the parts you need..My mistake!!! MOUNTAIN TACTICAL is where I ordered mine, looks like they are out of stock now… no surprise… you can get on there website and research dealers,,, one might have the full kit,,, if no luck… I will be able to access my kit tomorrow and get some measurements for you… best I can do,,, Charlie112
Thanks

Reactions: Bbracken667
Someone around here used a length of piano wire for the bolt stop pin. That stuff is pretty darn tough. Better have a wire cutter rated for it or you’ll dent the cutter.

Reactions: Charlie112