• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tikka T3 Varmint - price - good, great or bad?

orchemo

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2004
Portland, OR
Looked at a like new Tikka T3 Varmint blued with synthetic stock in 308. Came with Tikka rings

Shop was asking $XXX out the door.

Good deal, great deal or no deal?

Thanks

Re: Tikka T3 Varmint - price - good, great or bad?

doesn't sound bad but im not sure i know that the rem 700 and savages are good guns little more expensive the t3 500 bucks don't sound bad im sure in a hr you have more info

That is a very fair price if in good condition. After a year with a T-3 I would rather it over any Rem I own.

Change the recoil lug for a steel one is the only thing you need to do out of the box. Later order a shroud cover, bolt handle if you like the larger ones, both are drop in, no smith required.
Manners and XLR also makes stocks to replace the factory one.

a VG deal. if you don't want it,please give me contact info. i would likely buy it.

That is a great deal! Beretta USA doesn't import that exact model/chambering any longer, and from a tactical/practical rifle shooter's point of view, it is a very desirable model. If you get it, immediately get a good picatinny base, and a good set of rings( the rings that come with the gun are not very durable/dependable). Limbsaver makes a great recoil pad that is a prefit for the synthetic stock. I've put quite a few rounds through this exact model, and not needed to change the recoil lug yet......if you need to though, its a pretty simple job.

They are typically GREAT shooters.

Thats a very fair price, especially out of a shop. It wont last long.

That is a very good deal. Tikka T3 Varmints in 308 are not readily available in the US. I think Beretta stopped importing them. Jump on it!

Pretty good deal there. I bought my Tikka T3 Varmint stainless off a forum for $550 shipped. It shoots excellent.

I"ll take it! Damn good deal, I bought the last in the box Tikka 308 sold in the USA and love it! Shoes less than 1/2 MOA out of the box!

If that's NIB, that's an amazing deal.

Lowest price I've found on a T3 Lite is 545. They usually go fr ~$580.

The T3 Varmints are usually ~700. I'd jump on it, be sure to inspect rifle like you would any other rifle though. The price suggests that it's used.