• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3X CTR 24” 6.5CM

hlpressley

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2017
Charlotte, NC
I have decided to sell my super nice Tikka T3X CTR chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. This gun shoots fantastic with a very smooth action and an amazing trigger! Rifle has exactly 61 rounds through it so it isn’t even broken in yet! I just don’t have anywhere to shoot it, else it would never leave.

Tikka T3X CTR 24” 6.5 Creedmoor
Bell & Carlson Competition adjustable stock
Area 419 Hellfire muzzle break
Nightforce 20 MOA scope base
Seekins Precison 30mm rings
Athlon Ares 4.5-27x56 Mil scope
One 10 round magazine

I also have the original stock, box, and paperwork. I have almost $2500 invested in this gun. Asking $1800 for the complete package. You will be hard pressed to build a nicer rifle for that price!

4739B60C-3A2B-43B8-A8CF-4868A4B2C6B1.jpeg

Interested in selling the rifle with no scope, stock or brake?

Thanks.

Why can't deals like this cone up when I am looking:rolleyes: whenever I am looking, J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI couldn't find one. GLWS and a free bump.

Which bottom metal is this gun equipped with? What does it use for magazines?

Had someone ask me how the gun shot at 100 yards and beyond and with what ammo. Thought I would share my response here for anyone else who may have the same questions.

Thanks for the inquiry. To preface this let me tell you briefly about my shooting background. I’m a pistol shooter. This was my first centerfire bolt action rifle that I ever owned or ever shot for that matter. It was also the first time I had ever shot anything chambered in a centerfire caliber with a magnified optic. So, needless to say the gun has never been in capable hands. I simply have no where to shoot the gun past 200 yards and that’s just not fun with this gun.

Now, to answer your question, the gun shoots fantastic! Even I, being less than experienced could shoot 1/2 MOA at 100 yards with factory ammo. I was only able to shoot it to 700 one time and was getting impacts on 8” plates with no issues at all. It was almost too easy!

As for ammo, I shot mostly hand loads but did also shoot some American Gunner from Hornady as well as some Hornady Black at 100 yards. Both performed equally as well as my hand loads at the 100 yards that I shot them. I did not Chronograph the factory stuff so I’m not sure on velocity.

Overall, the gun is a great shooter. Which from what I hear, is very typical of a Tikka. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Working out of state at the moment should be on my way home by Tuesday if its still available by then I'll take it.

My sincerest apology for crapping on your listing. I'm going to take some time off and re-read the rules, maybe do some fishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Bipod included with complete rifle purchase? Also has there been any work done to the trigger or is it just stock? Does that stock allow LOP to be adjusted?
Thanks,

Reactions: hlpressley
Is the Bipod included with complete rifle purchase? Also has there been any work done to the trigger or is it just stock? Does that stock allow LOP to be adjusted?
Thanks,

Yes, I will include the Harris 6”-9” swivel bipod with the rifle.

The trigger has the Yo Dave spring kit installed. It’s an awesome trigger that breaks very nice and crisp!

I would be willing to sell the complete rifle (without the extras) in the factory CTR stock with the Nightforce scope base for $850 shipped to your FFl!

I would be willing to sell the complete rifle (without the extras) in the factory CTR stock with the Nightforce scope base for $850 shipped to your FFl!
What's the price on the whole setup again? I'm looking to break into PRS and have heard this is a good option. I'm definitely interested, just need to do a little research on the glass.

What's the price on the whole setup again? I'm looking to break into PRS and have heard this is a good option. I'm definitely interested, just need to do a little research on the glass.

Price on the package is listed in the first post.

I’m certain this would be a fantastic option to get into PRS. That was my intention when I purchased the gun.