• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka TAC A1 chassis?

I have been keeping an eye out for this, since I would be interested in picking one up, depending on the price point. I have not heard/seen anything yet. Maybe someone with one of the distributors can chime in?

Asked a guy(higher up the ladder) at Beretta/Sako and he hadn't heard anything about it yet, so most likely not in the near future.

Tested a Tac A1 yesterday and it was really nice, liked the 2 stage trigger a lot, had it side by side with a TRG M10 both in 308 win(yeah i know, booooring). And can't say the m10 is worth 3x the price.
If the Tac A1 came in 6XC i would buy one but...

If I pick one up I will be selling the stock and mags because I primarily want the 2 stage trigger.

Was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying and this post just confirmed there is.

Primus , the way I understand it, the CTR magazine has a different floor plate than the TRG that's supposed to make it cheaper to produce. So TRG mags can be used in a CTR or TAC A1, but not the opposite.