• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka Tac A1 w/Spuhr/Razor mounting issue

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2020
Shingle Springs
I have a Tikka Tac A1 and want to mount my Vortex Razor 34mm scope with a Spuhr 4601 mount. The scope hits the Pic rail. Would I be better off trying a 4602 or adding a Pic rail riser? By adding an extra rail for elevation am I introducing potential for movement/inconsistency? Who makes a quality riser rail?Thanks

I have a Tikka Tac A1 and want to mount my Vortex Razor 34mm scope with a Spuhr 4601 mount. The scope hits the Pic rail. Would I be better off trying a 4602 or adding a Pic rail riser? By adding an extra rail for elevation am I introducing potential for movement/inconsistency? Who makes a quality riser rail?Thanks
You just need to return that mount and get a higher one. Call eurooptic and they will recommend the correct height. Next time put this question in the optics section so you get more responses

You'll need an AR height mount due to the handguard. I have the same rifle with a 1.57" high ARC M10 mount with 20 moa due to there being no moa built into the Tikka scope rail.

Forget the riser and get a SP-4602.

USMC Mustang is correct. I have a SP-4602 on my Tikka Tac A1.

SP-4602
6 MIL/20.6 MOA
Height: 38 mm/1.5”
Length: 121 mm/4.76”
Weight: 257 g/9.1 oz