• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka Trigger Spring - SH Appreciation

I have to agree with prior superlatives describing the simple upgrade - magic! I purchased and installed the Elay Precision spring in my Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem with 20 inch barrel. The best $10 I've spent on a gun part. I loaned out my trigger pull gauge - so no pull weights were recorded. All I know is that I was able to get VERY light breaks and still pass the drop tests. I easily increased the pull weight to my liking. No need for me to purchase an aftermarket trigger.

Regarding customer service - My trigger got lost by the USPS and Brian quickly responded and sent another spring. Well, guess what's coming in the mail today! The original order that USPS finally located. Brian, let me know how you want to handle. I can send you $10, or drop the trigger in the mail back to you.

Love the feedback neomastiff, grinning from ear to ear! Happy to hear we were able to help out a fellow shooter.

Regarding the reappearing package, my gift; please enjoy the spring or share it with a buddy!

Yours,
Brian

Reactions: W54/XM-388