• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikkas are better than....

405EABEB-9F34-49DE-B818-51CAB5AE66E9.png

Do you see the difference between your thread and the others in the screen shot? I see threads of actual content and technical information.

All thats here is just a dick measuring contest. You have yet to provide anything useful to the site. Same stuff can be found in the main Tikka thread. Its literally a Barfcom GD thread, 2 useful posts and a pile of shit spewed by an attention whore. Conglaturations Your Winner

Reactions: FatCow
Wow, this thread grew quite a bit. Did I miss anything good?

Still the same tikka is a budget action but better than high end custom actions somehow and that nobody can own more than one nice gun.. they need to sell it in order to fund another one apparently.

Here’s my one nice gun pic ;)

Attachments

• F6159F44-3ACA-46E3-B9EB-9F827926692F.jpeg
    F6159F44-3ACA-46E3-B9EB-9F827926692F.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 131
View attachment 7916360I have a Tika T3 in 300 WSM
Have only put 30 rounds through it.

I’m not near the shooter as those in this audience but I will learn to be. I have a Vortex Diamondback 6X24X50 on it with a 10 MOA Rail.

It’s a shoulder Canon.
With a limb saver butt pad after 30 rounds I was DONE!

I figure it’s good to learn on before I spend bigger $$$
Get a muzzle brake

I just got the room up and running this December. Been keeping a close eye on humidity and temperature but so far I’ve been hovering 35-45% humidity without any dehumidifier in the room, which honestly has surprised me. I keep the house pretty cold though in the summer.

I just got the room up and running this December. Been keeping a close eye on humidity and temperature but so far I’ve been hovering 35-45% humidity without any dehumidifier in the room, which honestly has surprised me. I keep the house pretty cold though in the summer.
Yeah, it looks great.. I've found that central ac is the best dehumidifier.. Now that summer has rolled around, I've had issue with the heat rejected by the dehumidifier.. I've had to take a compromise on a little more humidity for less temperature...

Your rifles look incredible.. they could be on the front of a magazine.

Still the same tikka is a budget action but better than high end custom actions somehow and that nobody can own more than one nice gun.. they need to sell it in order to fund another one apparently.

Here’s my one nice gun pic ;)
1658630546836.gif

That room is giving me the vapors

Yeah, it looks great.. I've found that central ac is the best dehumidifier.. Now that summer has rolled around, I've had issue with the heat rejected by the dehumidifier.. I've had to take a compromise on a little more humidity for less temperature...

Your rifles look incredible.. they could be on the front of a magazine.
Thank you appreciate it! Have you had any issues at all with too high or humidity and rusting or no?
View attachment 7918386
That room is giving me the vapors
Lol it happens yes!

Reactions: The D
Thank you appreciate it! Have you had any issues at all with too high or humidity and rusting or no?

Lol it happens yes!
I was running it 35-40%...and I was very happy with the dryness . ..it even smelled different in there.. and there was no significant difference in temp... Then, I suppose with the season change, I opened the door one day; and the heat about knocked me over ... Well, I "dealt" with it for a day or two, and then decided to experiment with different settings .. I settled on 50%, but the room stays around 48% RH, temp around 76°... but we have been having days in the 107°+ ...

I haven't noticed any rust ..

But.. something kind of funny, I have a little heritage six shooter / 22mag.. it's been in there for weeks... But prior to that it mostly stayed in my truck for pest control and whatnot, one day I cleaned it up real well, and sort of retired it, and put it in the armory... Well, part of cleaning it up was, coating the actual steel parts in Renaissance wax... It's stayed that room for weeks, the other day I took it out and went and put it in my truck, it was in my truck for maybe an hour... And in that time the exterior of the barrel completely rusted over..

It's funny that it's spent so many months / years on truck duty and never rusted, but after spending several weeks in a dry room, 1 hour in the truck, and it rusts...

No, not really. I did learn that everyone needs to work overtime so we could have a Beautifull AI, so there is that. I am going to work now, I need to keep my priorities straight. :ROFLMAO: