• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tim Kennedy Water Boarding

TXBO

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Houston, TX
LOL! Tim Kennedy is going to have a friend water board him tonight at 4:00 CT on Facebook Live.

More Americans have been waterboarded than terrorists...A LOT MORE! Everyone that went through SERE school.

SERE school
SERE.jpg

Some years back a journalist volunteered to be waterboarded. He said he thought he could last a minute or more. Fourteen seconds.

Some years back a journalist volunteered to be waterboarded. He said he thought he could last a minute or more. Fourteen seconds.
i mean....im sure waterboarding sucks...but journalists are not known for their.........hardiness.....

What info did he give up? Or, did he just get to quit? A person would be amazed at what s/he can endure when s/he doesn't have a choice...

To that point, most things are infinitely more endurable when there is a known duration. Change "4-5 being waterboarded" to "4- whenever the fuck the rest of the planet gets tired of seeing me get waterboarded" and I bet he's not so game...