• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Time flies pretty fast

Brutas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2009
bf20000.jpg

Re: Time flies pretty fast

damn, that's a lot of barrels.

out of curiosity, what does the prefix mean? i have wc15*** in my hand about to get chambered.

Re: Time flies pretty fast

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn, that's a lot of barrels.

out of curiosity, what does the prefix mean? i have wc15*** in my hand about to get chambered.</div></div>

The two letters represent the heat lot of steel that each barrel was made from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another commemorative rifle?</div></div>

At this point, I am not sure what the boss has planned for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if that's my 6.5 barrel.</div></div>

Sorry Randall, its not yours. But, the SoCal Group buy 6.5mm's should be shipping early August.