• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Time for a makeover

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    I've been looking to design a body wrap for O'Neill Ops lately and while none of these are even close to what a final output would be...I figured I'd show ya what's been tossed around as a starting point.

I'm sure some of you are going to be pissed...but it's all just Photoshop.
    blush.gif

Re: Time for a makeover

I have a truck just like this and love the look of these. I like the desert multicam just a little bit more than the others. Please post the finished product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm likin the Kryptek Nomad </div></div>
    I'm thinkin the same thing.

How well do those covers hold up to tree branches?

I like the yeti one. it's not pop out and hit you in the face, but it's still pretty sick.

What would be the typical cost to have an entire full sized quad cab truck wrapped

if you have a company handle all the graphics and do a full body wrap, you're looking at a minimum of $2k. If you do the graphics yourself you might be able to chip that down a little bit.

I was quoted by a fell that $9-11 per sq foot is pretty standard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm likin the Kryptek Nomad </div></div>
    I'm thinkin the same thing. </div></div>

+3

My vote is for the Kryptek Yeti!

Awesome design!

Shoot Straight,
    Josh