• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time for a new flag?

found a more appropriate one.
iu

Last edited:
Took me a minute to remember who she even was.

Asshole cancel culture looking for a last straw.

They may have found one with this.

Over my dead body.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
That is preposterous, and there is no fucking way I would ever adopt a flag that isn't Old Glory. Even more disappointing than this is how a washed up one hit wonder can create a news headline with a tweet.

This inconsequential twat really thinks that her opinion should be forced upon ALL of the country, because she (and I use that term loosely) thought of it?

In what universe......?

The problem we as a society have, is that these types hire people to agree with them and they start to listen to their own hype. Then they start to believe that they MUST talk for all others. More of their leaches agree and before you know it, that "star" just knows that what they say must be right because everyone agrees with them.

It's a spiraling effect.

I think it may not be such a terrible idea after all.

When he time comes; telling the good guys from the bad guys would be a lot easier.

Let them fly their flag. We can fly ours, I'm all for it. Heck, we already dis all that once already.

The Confederates tried it; worked out great for them.

Didn't it...?

Greg

Last edited:
Anybody else see the irony of a has-been pop star that happens to be black claiming the flag is racist and needs to be updated?

Trying to remember my history, where did that flag come from? Betsy somebody? Right! 🤣😂🤡

What we need is this:
To respect the flag we have!
To respect what it means, who died for it and those that have protected us!
To treat it as the symbol it is that represents all of us.
If you don't like it, fucking leave
If you burn it or dishonor it, fucking leave or go to jail.
And last fuck all of these commie cunts, celebrities and politicians.
All of this shit is getting old with me!
I told someone the other day, if I was the racist they claim me to be, shit would a lot worse for "them".
Sorry, rant over, it's just how I feel! :mad: God Bless America, time to get back on track.

maybe a dead communist scum / Marxist hanging from the flag pole I'll keep my stars and stripes where it belongs thanks

Let her and her ilk secede then they can come up with their own design. Win/win

Imagine living in such a shitty nation where this can happen:
E906BC6F-9F60-4A20-81E5-ED5B36F965AA.jpeg

Well, i wonder if she would prefer a classic.. like the stars and bars, maybe?

• Love
Fuck her! About 8 years ago I got so fed up with people trashing on this country I decided I wanted to carry an American Flag with me every where I went just to show my pride and love for this great country. That turned out to be a logistical nightmare so I adapted and went this route. I look at it hundreds of times a day and even after it has faded and worn a bit over the last 8 years I am still proud to have it as part of who I am.

346198D6-9AB0-4DD3-AF6D-F3A91422ADE6.jpeg

2CB76973-8C10-4248-B492-54F13CF42693.jpeg

4EBFFFC1-A532-4C6D-BFE6-E529DAA54458.jpeg

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

SEMPER FI