• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time pieces/Watches?

@someguy12341 After Ernie Romers sold WUS it rapidly changed and I found myself moving away from the forum. Between 95-2009 bought and sold watches at that forum around the world and never once had a bad experience. For me it was more like renting watches because I was flipping them so fast. Sieko ANA Pilot is still a grail watch that never past through, biggest regret was letting my SeaStar 1000 go. My info is definitely outdated but I see you are dealing with health problems please keep in mind, some skepticism may exist selling something without a prior forum presence. It may bring out the dreaded low ballers. Best wishes you, have a lot going on.

Thanks, guys - I'll check out those sites. The chemo is for my wife; not me - but that makes it more important, as far as I'm concerned. I appreciate the support and prayers.

I’ve had my eye on this one for years and finally pulled the trigger on a Tudor Pelagos. Similar to just about everything else in the safe, it was like-new when I bought it.

IMG_3696.jpeg

Another WOE fan here. I've been eyeing a Planet Ocean for years and this first gen came up for sale recently. Had to pull the trigger.

View attachment 8385589
Awesome 👍 I had a Planet Ocean once. Beautiful , felt better than any other watch I’ve owned.
It had the 2500 movement , Kept it on a winder , noticed it wasn’t moving 🫣
Seems the oil was funky. Sent it back to the AD , he told me it had happened on other 2500’s . While it was in PO jail , i traded it in. Snake bit so to speak. I have a hard on for a Seamaster Diver 300M , 9900 movement, with a sapphire case back. I dig watching the movement !!

Awesome 👍 I had a Planet Ocean once. Beautiful , felt better than any other watch I’ve owned.
It had the 2500 movement , Kept it on a winder , noticed it wasn’t moving 🫣
Seems the oil was funky. Sent it back to the AD , he told me it had happened on other 2500’s . While it was in PO jail , i traded it in. Snake bit so to speak. I have a hard on for a Seamaster Diver 300M , 9900 movement, with a sapphire case back. I dig watching the movement !!
This one has the 2500C movement. I really like the new PO with the 8900 movement and the 300M's. Really nice watches. My next may be a Tudor Pelagos FXD or a Tudor Ranger though. Not sure yet. Then again I also need to grab an ATACR for my 6ARC. lol.

Reactions: Sandhog308
This one has the 2500C movement. I really like the new PO with the 8900 movement and the 300M's. Really nice watches. My next may be a Tudor Pelagos FXD or a Tudor Ranger though. Not sure yet. Then again I also need to grab an ATACR for my 6ARC. lol.
If she quits ticking , easy solution ! Mine kept COSC time until it didn’t 🥴
Enjoy yours !! Which Tudor would I get ?? 🧐 Worse rabbit holes to down , I tell myself !