• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Time to blame Trump for the Vaccination debacle!

I just went to the CDC's website to look for their current stance on masks, in case I get hassled at work for refusing to wear one.

Anyway, I clicked on the three lines in the upper right corner, which brings up the search bar. Click on search to type in something, and my keyboard opens and disappears again immediately (doing this on my phone). Tried on two different browsers. Same thing.

Weird. 🤔

Covid wasn't the bioweapon... the vaccine was. Covid was just the means to effectively spread the bioweapon.
The abomination called covid vaccine is purely social engineering and population control. The pharmas and elite of the Left calculated possible mortality rates, before it was ever released.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I just went to the CDC's website to look for their current stance on masks, in case I get hassled at work for refusing to wear one.

Anyway, I clicked on the three lines in the upper right corner, which brings up the search bar. Click on search to type in something, and my keyboard opens and disappears again immediately (doing this on my phone). Tried on two different browsers. Same thing.

Weird. 🤔
Grow some balls and tell them to go fuck themselves. Millions would never have died from the vaxx with more to come if men still existed.

<sarc> He's prolly one of them that is skeered of losing his job for non compliance. Silly shit like losing his home and feeding his family and preparing for retirement. Real Man don't comply with employers rules or policies to keep their jobs. Pussies.</sarc>

VooDoo

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
<sarc> He's prolly one of them that is skeered of losing his job for non compliance. Silly shit like losing his home and feeding his family and preparing for retirement. Real Man don't comply with employers rules or policies to keep their jobs. Pussies.</sarc>

VooDoo
That’s correct. Real men don’t comply with a mandate that could kill them and leave their family without necessary income. They go find a new job.

This is from a guy that was bragging about the company giving him "papers" to travel in 2020 in case the gestapo stopped him.

VooDoo
Just so you know where he's coming from.
Beware of the man who worships money over freedom

VooDoo
You make some valid arguments (sometimes) and have a valid view of the political and corporate corruption (sometimes) yet you sympathize for the mindset that led to it. That’s a characteristic that any one center left and center right exhibit every time.

While you cocksuckers were wearing “just a mask” which led to the destruction of the economy and the mass murder of millions already and more to come due to vaccine propaganda and mandates, some of us don’t have that guilt on our shoulders consequence be damned.

A very busy grocery store put a person at the door to enforce the store's mask policy. I walked in and the girl said Sir you can not come in without a mask. I said Fine, I will take my business elsewhere. As I turned to leave several others looked at me and said You are right. Let's go. Their parking lot was pretty empty later that day and the rival store was packed. Someone told me that the next day the door guard was just asking if people would like a mask.
But sheep are going to be sheep.
You make some valid arguments (sometimes) and have a valid view of the political and corporate corruption (sometimes) yet you sympathize for the mindset that led to it. That’s a characteristic that any one center left and center right exhibit every time.

While you cocksuckers were wearing “just a mask” which led to the destruction of the economy and the mass murder of millions already and more to come due to vaccine propaganda and mandates, some of us don’t have that guilt on our shoulders consequence be damned.

First of all, I'm not worried about losing this particular job, since it's just part time, and I already have a full time job.

Second, I've already told the facility manager that she can go ahead and fire me because I'm not wearing a fucking mask. That was a few months ago, and I'm still employed there.

Third, the only reason I was looking on the CDC's website was I was curious, and I thought it would be nice to have something to show people if something was said. The CEO of this company has been making visits to this facility periodically lately, but I've yet to run in to her. I thought it might be nice to be able to point to my phone and say, see here.

So if you think I'm just another one of the sheep that's all verclempt over the thought of losing this gig, especially this late in the game, then you are sorely mistaken.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
First of all, I'm not worried about losing this particular job, since it's just part time, and I already have a full time job.

Second, I've already told the facility manager that she can go ahead and fire me because I'm not wearing a fucking mask. That was a few months ago, and I'm still employed there.

Third, the only reason I was looking on the CDC's website was I was curious, and I thought it would be nice to have something to show people if something was said. The CEO of this company has been making visits to this facility periodically lately, but I've yet to run in to her. I thought it might be nice to be able to point to my phone and say, see here.

So if you think I'm just another one of the sheep that's all verclempt over the thought of losing this gig, especially this late in the game, then you are sorely mistaken.
I piggie backed of your post and spotlighted what you said to make a example not necessarily to call you out.

My favorite political illustration ever: Notice the man walking away. Be that guy.

F7479438-3300-494C-B497-C9DE9A3624BB.jpeg

Show of hands, who thought/thinks getting the vaccine was/is a good idea? Regardless of who was/is in office. Don't be shy.

Show of hands, who thought/thinks getting the vaccine was/is a good idea? Regardless of who was/is in office. Don't be shy.
It was a great idea for me because fuck it. I read what was available at the time and felt it was the right choice for me. At the time I took it, it was still new in February 2021, and was an entirely voluntary decision. The mandate’s didn’t exist yet, and the dems were still trying to figure out how to flip from “Evil Trump vaccine” to “Biden saved the world” vaccine.

I was also part of the experimental anthrax vaccine fiasco.

Mandatory, voluntary, suspended, mandatory again, lol. I took so many anthrax boosters over a 1 year period that it was retarded.

You make your choices in life, and live with them. As @Bender says “No refunds”.

Mad respect for the people like @pmclaine who walked away from their careers. The man must walk around with his nuts in a wheelbarrow, and his wife must walk bow legged.

3A9BCB9F-474C-40B3-B35E-86CAC8673EAA.gif

Lots of people took the vax by their own decision in the period between it being announced and becoming mandatory.

It took a while to realize our most trusted professionals were corrupted.

My feelings for doctors before and after is wildly different than to now.....even dentists are corrupted.

Our health care system has a destroyed reputation and it will be a long time before we ever give them back our blind trust.

I got a new physician about 4 years ago, I thought she was great! She gave me shit about my Keto diet but didn't deny the benefits. Slim finger that barely caused any discomfort and it wasn't as gay as having a guy check. She noted with my Moms history of colon cancer I was going to be laying in recovery farting on a three year schedule not five.

Last physical I got "yelled" at for walking into the office 15 minutes prior to my scheduled appointment instead of waiting in my car until called. Had to wear a mask, doctor wore mask and face shield - all theatre they know to be ineffective.

Contacted her post mandate and inquired about having the needle accidently inject the sink drain and got the response the vax was "beneficial".

This January when my physical was scheduled I was told no "discretionary" appointments were being done due to Omichron - i.e. The common cold.

So basically my three year ass cancer invest is secondary to the sniffles.

First time I had a colonoscopy I struggled to not fart and hold in my bowels from the flushing agent, next time I am going to let fly and shit the bed and the camera.....fuck them.

I don't hold anything against anyone that took the vax in its honeymoon period and I only hold little against those big voices that were so adamant they would never take it than crumbled at the pressure - I have met those that have become the new anti- smokers, now pro vax or acquiescence to soothe their cognitive dissonance - fuck them.

One dude was a Ukrainian immigrant on my job. Man that kid was holier than thou a true Sam Adams up until the vax deadline- a fire breather that had actually experienced communism as a young man. Last I heard of him the job was patting him on the back for taking a leave of absence to travel to Poland and arrange aid for Ukrainians......

.........Insert meme picture of mouth breathing drone here........

Last edited:
Hopefully the nurses will still be doing sweet dance routines if I kick the bucket from SADS, lol.

Yeah, it was an absolute shit show, and people turned on a dime. To Republicans, It was the best vaccine ever, a modern day miracle, when it was still Trump’s vaccine. The dems called it poison.

Shortly after March 2021, the script flipped. Dems needed a talking point on Covid and forced it on many people if they still wanted to work. I actually called it before it happened… On this very website.

At that time people had to make a very different choice, one that I will never agree with. However, all the citizens who were skeptical of the vaccine were cowed by the J-6 persecution, which I also called in the 1st 4 pages of the Porta-John thread. So they just complained on social media or found employment elsewhere. I will always respect those that did.

I’ve been mad, since fake Covid hit, that all the young and healthy had to sacrifice to keep old people and big fatties alive and safe. That’s life. Now our country is so divided that a very scary thing may actually become a reality in our lifetimes.

It took less than 2 years for the dems and republicans to utterly destroy the fabric of this nation. There is no coming back from this precipice. All one can do now is watch the train wreck happen.

Buy more pussy.

Can honestly say I had a bad feeling about it quite early. My job was giving out $200 gift cards and stuff if you got it.. that and shit like Colbert's vaccine dance skit told me all I needed to know.

But I can't blame people like @Bigfatcock .. they were lied to by everyone. Very very few doctors came out against it. Most were completely all aboard pushing it.

That's always an excuse for anything Trump did wrong - he listened to the wrong subordinate.

There is approximately 0% chance that anyone takes the blame for the vaccine debacle. The left won't admit that the vaccine doesn't work, the right refuses to blame Trump for anything, and both sides are so entrenched in their positions that they won't give the other side a victory - even if it means denying that the sky is blue or water is wet.

This. It's pretty entertaining to see how the narratives shift for the differing ideologies, especially as inconvenient truths start to become exposed.

Trump kicked off the vaccines with operation Warp Speed, with the goal to get the COVID vaccines developed and approved in record time. Trump was claiming that the vaccines would be ready by 'X' date, and people like Fauci said it couldn't be done, Kamala Harris said she would never take "Trumps vaccine", and CNN was publishing articles about past dangerous vaccines and how rushing a COVID vaccine may lead to trouble. Trump and his administration, specifically Scott Azar, did pressure the FDA to provide EUA's for the vaccines, even the EMA was concerned about how fast tracked these were and the political fallout that would befall them if they didn't do the same.

Then Biden came in, and all the critical discussion of fast tracking vaccines in the mainstream ceased to exist. Biden's administration pushed the vaccines even harder than Trump's, and any dissenting views or even questions around these vaccines and their efficacy or safety were effectively cancelled or deplatformed. No discussions about the vaccines safety or efficacy profile was tolerated, unless it was only positive coverage and aligned with the accepted mainstream narrative.

Now we are in this awkward time where even the most die hard COVID vaccine and lockdown enthusiasts have to admit these vaccines aren't working as advertised. It doesn't matter if you have 0 shots or 6+ - you are going to get COVID, it will probably be pretty mild unless you are extremely unhealthy, and the vaccines aren't doing a damn thing. Each side/tribe, blinded by their own ideologies, are pointing fingers at each other in attempt to shift all the blame to the other tribe.

Those of us they have been following this pandemic closely and the unscientific and idiotic response to it aren't going to be fooled by the tribalistic political kabuki theater. There are very few good guys in all of this, and both tribes have been egregious, their contempt for the common class and blatant lies will not be forgotten.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Can honestly say I had a bad feeling about it quite early. My job was giving out $200 gift cards and stuff if you got it.. that and shit like Colbert's vaccine dance skit told me all I needed to know.

But I can't blame people like @Bigfatcock .. they were lied to by everyone. Very very few doctors came out against it. Most were completely all aboard pushing it.
I’m an OG vaccine survivor, lol. I can be ya’lls guinea pig. I’m a chain smoker, high carb, sugar, and fat eater, and make other terrible health decisions, lol.

Take the vaccine or not, I don’t care. Never did, and never will. I don’t want it forced on people, nor will I look down on people who didn’t get it.

What I would like to see is the number of pre-Covid anti-vax era (the ones who love polio in school children) who took the Covid vaccine. That’s just for humor though.

Dude I know lots of good people that are indifferent.

Many are mil, the mil just can't comprehend the idea of not taking a vax.

I was in that mindset, experienced it and submitted to it without thought.

When called up for Desert Storm my little one month tour as a combat casualty replacement in an accelerated ITS at Pendleton had me run the gauntlet of vaccine pneumatic injectors with absolutely no idea what I was getting.

6 months or so later I still had one of those injection holes still open on my shoulder, I only noticed it because it would fill with soap cheese and when I cleaned out the schmegma it was a clean open hole right into my shoulder - gross and weird, it eventually closed.

My exemption inquisitors used that mil example against me thinking they had the hammer. You were in the Marines you took vaccines there. There disconnect is their belief that as the vaunted State Police they are paramilitary.

They are play soldiers doing a hack job.

They equate their shiny boots and badges as being military......they are not.

Thing is the most beneficial services they can provide the tax payer they all hate doing it - helping people with disabled motor vehicles, accident investigations that prevent the "not at fault" from getting fucked by their insurance company and taking actual unsafe drivers off the road is beneath the standards of most.

Wade asked In here somewhere if I'd go back. Yeah, I'd be nuts not to. I was good at the stuff I mentioned we should do and going forward it is all I will do. If that opportunity ever arises I will give two years of that service before taking what I now make working 10 hours a day just for waking up. I also have dreams of a sweet boat in mind because if our world ever achieves that level of sanity to realize how fucked up this all is I have some serious pain and suffering to be compensated for.

Snip....
Yeah, it was an absolute shit show, and people turned on a dime. To Republicans, It was the best vaccine ever, a modern day miracle, when it was still Trump’s vaccine. The dems called it poison.
Shortly after March 2021, the script flipped. Dems needed a talking point on Covid and forced it on many people if they still wanted to work. I actually called it before it happened… On this very website. Snip....

Whether knowingly or not, you just described the evil and deceitfulness of politics and how both parties are opposite wings of the same bird. I no longer support any party because to do so would be sitting at the table with the devil. I refuse. There is only right and wrong. Good and evil.

Lots of people took the vax by their own decision in the period between it being announced and becoming mandatory.

It took a while to realize our most trusted professionals were corrupted.

My feelings for doctors before and after is wildly different than to now.....even dentists are corrupted.

Our health care system has a destroyed reputation and it will be a long time before we ever give them back our blind trust.

I got a new physician about 4 years ago, I thought she was great! She gave me shit about my Keto diet but didn't deny the benefits. Slim finger that barely caused any discomfort and it wasn't as gay as having a guy check. She noted with my Moms history of colon cancer I was going to be laying in recovery farting on a three year schedule not five.

Last physical I got "yelled" at for walking into the office 15 minutes prior to my scheduled appointment instead of waiting in my car until called. Had to wear a mask, doctor wore mask and face shield - all theatre they know to be ineffective.

Contacted her post mandate and inquired about having the needle accidently inject the sink drain and got the response the vax was "beneficial".

This January when my physical was scheduled I was told no "discretionary" appointments were being done due to Omichron - i.e. The common cold.

So basically my three year ass cancer invest is secondary to the sniffles.

First time I had a colonoscopy I struggled to not fart and hold in my bowels from the flushing agent, next time I am going to let fly and shit the bed and the camera.....fuck them.

I don't hold anything against anyone that took the vax in its honeymoon period and I only hold little against those big voices that were so adamant they would never take it than crumbled at the pressure - I have met those that have become the new anti- smokers, now pro vax or acquiescence to soothe their cognitive dissonance - fuck them.

One dude was a Ukrainian immigrant on my job. Man that kid was holier than thou a true Sam Adams up until the vax deadline- a fire breather that had actually experienced communism as a young man. Last I heard of him the job was patting him on the back for taking a leave of absence to travel to Poland and arrange aid for Ukrainians......

.........Insert meme picture of mouth breathing drone here........
Last time I had to go to a clinic was when covid was coming back with vengeance or so they wanted us to believe. My wife was terrified if me going because she knows. The rule was to come to the door and check in outside before masking up and heading in. Nurse checked me in and asked for me to put on a mask. “Don’t have one.” She went and got me one obviously. I simply told her that she waisted her time. I was instructed that I wasn’t allowed in and needed to leave. I assured her that I was going to walk on in and sit down while waiting in my name to be called and that she has a decision to make. “You can either leave me be or you can deny me possibly life saving care. If you decide the latter you will have to call the cops to remove me. Rest assure if you do that I will not walk out this clinic under my own power. If you want that scene in this waiting room by all means make that call.” I walked in and sat down.

Management approached me and took me right back to a room to be seen. A man and his small child witnessed the whole debacle and were sitting near me as I was being escorted to my room. He said “that’s a heck of a way to get rush service.” I gave him a wink and simply said, “if you want your little boy to have any kind of future, you would take your mask off and swear to God that you will never submit again.” I watched that man take his mask off and put it in his pocket. Although only a small thing, I got through to at least this one man out of 30 that were there and I’m damn proud of it.

I have many stories such as this. I have a few that didn’t go so well. Now unlike @pmclaine I didn’t lose my job due to this mask/vaccine nonsense, I very well could have if I didn’t work for a small company where it would be business suicide to let me go for the trouble caused that was work related. Let’s just say my stubbornness complicated things at times. I’m not downplaying what @pmclaine did, but he made one of the easiest decision that a man with integrity and conviction has to make in his life. To a man such as this, there is really but one choice. If you or someone you know struggled with this decision then it’s a character flaw that surfaced. Understand that it is and fix it.

Reactions: HD1911
Many people were duped into thinking they were making well-informed decisions by those who were in positions of trust. Doctors, family members, etc. That's why I can't get on-board the no-refund-train.

I prefer to weigh each situation with a bit of empathy. Even if none were afforded to me. Perhaps that's wrong, but thats how I roll.

Perpetual anger and hate in one's heart, is no way to live.

Many people were duped into thinking they were making well-informed decisions by those who were in positions of trust. Doctors, family members, etc. That's why I can't get on-board the no-refund-train.

I prefer to weigh each situation with a bit of empathy. Even if none were afforded to me. Perhaps that's wrong, but thats how I roll.

Perpetual anger and hate in one's heart, is no way to live.
I would agree with you if it were a life lesson that made a lasting impact to these people or their families. It is not. The same people many of which will probably die from this vaccine will still go to the poles and pretend to vote for the same people who murdered their family members instead of refusing the system that murdered their lobed ones.

They will continue to go see the physicians that were paid by the state to murder and lie to them instead of at the very least leaving them to go broke.

They will continue to watch and believe the “news” outlets that were paid off by big pharma and big gov which ironically both used monies stolen from the pockets of the taxpayer during an armed robbery at the hands of men holding the gun also paid for with this same stolen money garnered by the same method instead of pulling their support and respect away from these bought and paid for institutions.

In other words, fuck em.

Last edited:
It was a great idea for me because fuck it. I read what was available at the time and felt it was the right choice for me. At the time I took it, it was still new in February 2021, and was an entirely voluntary decision. The mandate’s didn’t exist yet, and the dems were still trying to figure out how to flip from “Evil Trump vaccine” to “Biden saved the world” vaccine.

I was also part of the experimental anthrax vaccine fiasco.

Mandatory, voluntary, suspended, mandatory again, lol. I took so many anthrax boosters over a 1 year period that it was retarded.

You make your choices in life, and live with them. As @Bender says “No refunds”.

Mad respect for the people like @pmclaine who walked away from their careers. The man must walk around with his nuts in a wheelbarrow, and his wife must walk bow legged.

View attachment 7943424
I may/may not agree with your decision. But I absolutely respect your right to make it.

My employer toyed with the idea of making it a condition of employment. Myself, and several others, shit canned that discussion. Nothing hostile, just a reminder that we could walk and have another job before the ink on the pink slips was dry.

And honestly, after all the back and forth on the "science" and the data, blah, blah, blah...

"Cause fuck 'em, that's why" was as good a reason as any to piss on an ultimatum.

Mike

I may/may not agree with your decision. But I absolutely respect your right to make it.

My employer toyed with the idea of making it a condition of employment. Myself, and several others, shit canned that discussion. Nothing hostile, just a reminder that we could walk and have another job before the ink on the pink slips was dry.

And honestly, after all the back and forth on the "science" and the data, blah, blah, blah...

"Cause fuck 'em, that's why" was as good a reason as any to piss on an ultimatum.

Mike
I concur.

Reactions: OkieMike

Voted for and mostly agreed with Trump...but not the vaccine. Never even considered taking it. Had the rona in Feb 21. Felt like a moderate cold. Wife was in the COVID ward for six days. She has never considered taking it. My mother (87) tested positive twice. Never had a single symptom. She asked for the vaccine. Good friend has had the rona twice now. First go 'round he spent two weeks in the ward and time on a vent. He has never considered taking it.

I'm good with anyone taking the vaccine; your body. I don't care if you're a two-pack a day guy or consume a keg of Jack Daniel's finest on a daily basis. I no longer drink and hate tobacco with a passion, but I believe in personal choices.

All these stories of people on their death beds begging for the vaccine ring a little hollow to me.

Voted for and mostly agreed with Trump...but not the vaccine. Never even considered taking it. Had the rona in Feb 21. Felt like a moderate cold. Wife was in the COVID ward for six days. She has never considered taking it. My mother (87) tested positive twice. Never had a single symptom. She asked for the vaccine. Good friend has had the rona twice now. First go 'round he spent two weeks in the ward and time on a vent. He has never considered taking it.

I'm good with anyone taking the vaccine; your body. I don't care if you're a two-pack a day guy or consume a keg of Jack Daniel's finest on a daily basis. I no longer drink and hate tobacco with a passion, but I believe in personal choices.

All these stories of people on their death beds begging for the vaccine ring a little hollow to me.
My mother bought me some JD for Father’s Day.

If offered more JD or the shot I may take the shot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL and 37L1
I do blame trump he had the forsight to pre pay for all those shots but left the roll out of the shots in the hands of states ( many of which sold them or gave them to people who did not need it while screwing older people who did need it . A smarter man would have paid in advance for the shots and ordered the military to hand them out directly to those most at risk stepping all over those dim states that did not want to issue them properly crooks and thiefs last elderly first . and he could have done it with his pen not needing the individual states permissions where the big hold ups happened .

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Those were 100% bot farms. It was absolutely disgusting how the MSM glorified the death of every person who did not want a vaccine. Absolutely disgusting.

The whole thing was a shit show. Lock down the country, kill jobs, 7.5 TRILLION+ in more debt.

Going to church, a funeral, or a wedding was a super spreader event that caused no less than 1,000,000,000 deaths…instantly.

Shoulder to shoulder rioting, no masks, and not one case of fake Covid was linked to the riots. Plus they burnt down city blocks and federal buildings. Totally cool. Then they stormed the White House causing the sitting POTUS to have to go into his security bunker… with no repercussions. The dems literally laughed at Trump.

Two weeks after the multi-months riots, the huge wave of fake Covid was blamed on…church and weddings.

Thousands gathered for Floyd George’s funeral.

You were stopped from sitting with your loved ones in the hospital as they died, but at least the nurses made tictoc videos.

Protesting outside of a courthouse due to the lockdown was grounds for immediate arrest and beatings from the pigs.

January 6th has led to mass political persecution.

You were forced to choose a vaccine or your livelihood. You were almost shunned from participating in society over the vaccine. Political leaders, news clowns, and public figures openly wished for bad things to happen to you and your family if you didn’t get the juice. To this day, political fucks are talking of not letting your children get educated if you don’t vaccinate them.

Our country is not going to recover from this.

I will vote harder!

I forgot to add: Fuck china. They released this to stop the Hong Kong fiasco.

You were stopped from sitting with your loved ones in the hospital as they died, but at least the nurses made tictoc videos.

My wife was in the same ward with her 91 yo father. She was making the med decisions for him as he was pretty much of of it mentally. They would not allow to visit him as he died...IN THE SAME COVID WARD! She was twice caught in his room. She said, "What are they going to do to me?"

• Angry
My wife was in the same ward with her 91 yo father. She was making the med decisions for him as he was pretty much of of it mentally. They would not allow to visit him as he died...IN THE SAME COVID WARD! She was twice caught in his room. She said, "What are they going to do to me?"
Everytime I hear these stories, I get sad.

• Sad
Reactions: EddieNFL and MJF
Bet they made sure gramps got a mail in ballot though……

I do blame trump he had the forsight to pre pay for all those shots but left the roll out of the shots in the hands of states ( many of which sold them or gave them to people who did not need it while screwing older people who did need it . A smarter man would have paid in advance for the shots and ordered the military to hand them out directly to those most at risk stepping all over those dim states that did not want to issue them properly crooks and thiefs last elderly first . and he could have done it with his pen not needing the individual states permissions where the big hold ups happened .
The shots are poison. Nobody needs them.

I would no longer be with you guys would have happened to me. Neither would a few doctors, nurses, and leo. I do not know how people allowed this to happen to their families.

Reactions: Pbgt and HD1911

And to think there was common and readily available drugs that could have been prescribed in a family practitioners office that would have kept most everyone out of the hospital. The government and the medical community not only hid this information from the masses but lied to them about it if asked. On top of that the recommendations were to NOT go see a doctor and to stay at home until you think you are about to die before coming to the ER. Once admitted Doctors and nurses killed patients with limited to improper care and/or harmful and deadly interventions.

No accident. Pure satanic evil.

And to think there was common and readily available drugs that could have been prescribed in a family practitioners office that would have kept most everyone out of the hospital. The government and the medical community not only hid this information from the masses but lied to them about it if asked. On top of that the recommendations were to NOT go see a doctor and to stay at home until you think you are about to die before coming to the ER. Once admitted Doctors and nurses killed patients with limited to improper care and/or harmful and deadly interventions.

No accident. Pure satanic evil.

My wife was treated with whatever Trump received. She said the nurses were very sympathetic, but doctors were pretty rigid about "the rules."

She uses the word evil quite often when discussing the medical system.

Reactions: HD1911 and wade2big
My wife was treated with whatever Trump received. She said the nurses were very sympathetic, but doctors were pretty rigid about "the rules."

She uses the word evil quite often when discussing the medical system.
There were things that wouldn’t have let it get to the point of hospitalization that could have been prescribed over the phone.

I’m glad your wife is better. I don’t know if she or the nurse used the word “evil”, but they would be correct.

Well, now that it’s undeniable the vax is terrible for you, and MSM is starting to acknowledge that, what will all the covidiots say, who up to a few weeks ago were all “anti-vaxxers should be denied any medical service, have their bank accounts frozen, etc and I hope they die”? Do they ever admit being asshole idiots who were totally wrong, or just live in denial forever and keep doubling down?
It’s going to be difficult to try and admit the vax is bad, then blame it on Trump, when they pushed it on all their libtard sheep. Very curious to see if this turns some folks conservative when they realize they got bamboozled and us “conspiracy theorist anti vaxxers” were right all along.
IDK about you, but I'm not 'anti-vax' in general, just this one in specific.

Didn't trust it when it came out and turns out I was right

M

Reactions: OkieMike
Yes sir they’ve made clear the Hippocratic oath means nothing to them.
Which oath means anything to anyone other than the oath to do satan’s bidding on earth that every world leader and their handlers seem to take? Even the very few who feel like the oath to protect and defend the constitution they took was real do not really take it as such no matter how hard they want to distort reality to believe it. Oaths do make a great marketing tool to make people feel as if they are answering a higher calling.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Healthcare is a States' Rights issue. See also obamacare, abortion, etc Re read the 10th Amendment

The feds don't have 'the right' to mandate anything nationwide that's considered healthcare no matter what they think

M

I have become anti vax. 100%.

Lying has consequences
Decisions in general have consequences. The powers that be decided to double down on falsehoods and wishful thinking and they're paying for it in a lack of confidence.

They're doing that in many ways these days.

M

That’s correct. Real men don’t comply with a mandate that could kill them and leave their family without necessary income. They go find a new job.

I do understand that some people may feel their skills are in minimal (lack of self-confidence) or in a niche category (got lucky once, may not get lucky again); still others worry about not being able to support there family's lifestyle expectations with a different job. I'm not going to judge people that felt compelled or coerced to take the jab even though they didn't want to; providing they aren't the one's attacking and hating on those who chose not too.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Should the vax end up causing major harm, it will be the greatest taxpayer funded transfer of wealth the world has ever witnessed.

I had several customers ask if I would wear a mask while at their house. I told them that they would need to call someone else. A few decided to do just that and I couldn't give a shit. My wife had cancer and had surgery to remove it and I walked almost every hallway in that hospital without a mask. I was confronted a couple times and I told them to fuck off. One doctor had the balls to confront me and I asked him Why can I sit in the cafeteria with hundreds of unmasked people but I can't walk the hallway without one? He said Because that's the rules. I told him to go bleet like a sheep somewhere else and walked away.
theylive.jpg