• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Timeframe for BATFE turnaround on NFA paperwork?

Re: Timeframe for BATFE turnaround on NFA paperwork?

It's up to months now, I think they are quoting 5 months. I have a Knights Suppressor in that was received and pending since July 16th, still no paperwork.

Mine are going pending pretty quick, within 3-4 weeks. but then it seems like 4 months after that. Be prepared to submit that paperwork and forget about it for awhile.

I heard a rumor that after January it could take upwards of 9-12 months.... but that could all be just people flapping their gums.

I submitted two form 1's last week, both for Krinks in 5.45. My can and SBR took about 3 months each....I expect a MUCH longer wait this time as it seems everyone is getting into class 3, which is a great thing.

It seems like it shouldn't take that long... Plug name and DOB into computer, no prohibitions found, stamp paperwork, put in outbox. Next...

...or pick one up next to a box of FGMM at the sporting goods store, pay for them both and walk out the door.
smile.gif