• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Timney triggers

wilsey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Botachtactical.com has timney triggers and a decent price and right now 10% off with free shipping.
Nice triggers for a $100. Just a heads up for anyone looking for a new trigger..

Google search them. I would never order from them. To many horror stories and bad reviews.

Timney triggers

I'm rather weary of them but I have had some orders go ok and for that cheap ill try it

Edit: see. Already someone warning you about them. Use a credit card or Paypal and be ready to cancel. Don't try to let them fix it for you.

I've ordered two or three times and have not had any issues. Actually the orders were shipped very quickly. I think after they updated their inventory system things got better. But as has been said, once you have a reputation of screwing over customers it's hard to recover

edit: I did use paypal for all orders

Have you ever actually received something you ordered from Botach?
I ordered a few things from there a while back and nothing was ever in stock.

Joe

I ordered some Noveske parts in one order and a KZ tripod mount in another, Received both orders without issue. Actually ordered and received the first order before hearing about all the issues. I'm very cautious about ordering unless there is a deal that is worth taking the risk. First order was around June of last year, second orders was March time frame this year

edit: also ordered a 10 pack of FDE PMAG window from Gunbroker the week of Sandy Hook. They ended up coming from Botach as well. Those were delivered very quickly

Last edited:
I guess I got lucky. Before I ever heard of any issues with Botach, I successfully ordered 4 s&W m&p9 mags and a Harris bipod. I did have to cancel a couple other accessories that were back ordered, but I must have been lucky there also. No issues other than a long lead time between order and shipping. That doesn't grind me like it does some others.

SWFA has Timney triggers for a good price.

$110 for Remington 700 with safety.

Timney triggers are good bang for the buck and I DO use them...HOWEVER, if/when you order one, it is IMPORTANT to find out if the one you want is IN STOCK or not. A lot of places will pretend that they have one ESPECIALLY if you just order it online and don't speak to a real person and PIN THEM DOWN on whether it is IN STOCK or not, but it will, in actuality, be back ordered. This is true of a lot of things you can order....A WORD TO THE WISE!!