• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tippmann Arms M4-22 Classic

264win

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2008
    whidbey island wa.
    I haven’t seen much posted on these, so I will offer my .02.
    I’m not an expert and this isn’t a review, just an un biased opinion and a few of the things that caught my attention.

Recently picked one up to use as an introductory trainer, and have been pleasantly surprised.
    ( For a $450.00 rifle)
    No one will mistake it for a $1500 KIDD, but everything has met or exceeded my expectations.

3k rounds with zero issues of any kind, with and without a can.
    Trigger not as bad as expected ( mushy 4 lb)
    “ Accuracy” using the mediocre open sights is 1-1.5” at 50 yds
    Fit and finish is also better than expected, both on the exterior and interior.
    It “feels” less flimsy and more like an actual rifle than others I have tried
    IMO, this looks to be the best of the cheaper AR 22s

If anyone want to read the details

Very happy with mine as well. (Elite version)

Replaced the trigger with an ALG ACT using purple spring and feels much better. I originally bought one to see how long the firing pin would last before failure. 45k rounds so far and still going strong. If this was done thru my 15-22 it would be on it 4th firing pin by now.

I am pleased enough that I bought the pistol version as well.

Not too old of a thread but where did you guys find the Elite version? 45,000 rounds is damn impressive.

I'm fortunate to have 3 stocking Tippmann dealers in my area.

If you look at the dealer locator on Tippmanns website it might help locate one or at least a place to order one. None of the big distributors have picked them up yet.

Reactions: 223Pete
    I'm fortunate to have 3 stocking Tippmann dealers in my area.

If you look at the dealer locator on Tippmanns website it might help locate one or at least a place to order one. None of the big distributors have picked them up yet.
    I appreciate it. I'll check them out. They look solid as hell. Very impressed from all the videos I've watched. The owner running 200 rds back to back thru the full auto he was using was pretty cool to watch too.

Reactions: cjt50
    Any advantage to buying an “elite” over a “pro” besides the aluminum handguard?