• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tit for Tat

ssgp2

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2004
montreal,Canada
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sF7K5bsj7mk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sF7K5bsj7mk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Tit for Tat

yeah...right...cause a woman could EVER realize and admit an argument was logical
grin.gif

^ Exactly. I was waiting for "asshole" <slap to the face> at the end. That being the more realistic ending despite the valid points brought up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr1000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol. gotta say it! "LIKE A BOSS" </div></div>

"Like a Boss" would've been to motorboat those son of a bitches right there on the spot!

I was having a party at a house I rented back in olden times (15 years ago). I was a bit inebriated, when a girl starts to talk to me. She has a large, fantastic set of tits. She is also wearing a shirt that says, "What are you looking at" across those supple breasts. After some conversation that was less than intelligent, I figured I'd comment on the shirt. My plan was to piss her off or bang her because I couldn't stand talking to her any more. So I blurted out "your tits". She ask what I was talking about, and a said I was answering your shirt. She got all offended at first, saying I was a pig. I agreed, but asked her what that made her with such a shirt. I did end up banging her at the end of the night. Apparently, she was into beastiality.

The only thing I want to know 3 things about Tit for Tat is...

What is Tat?
Where can I get Tat?
Most importantly, where can I trade it for the other?