• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Titanium 7mm Rem Mag... Suppressed...with Optic.... 8.2lbs

SWSToM

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
We have just finished an ULTRA light weight build, here are the specs;
Proof Tac-2 carbon fiber stock
Lone Peak Arms Razor Titanium Action
MISB Shilen SS chambered in 7mm RemMag
Titanium sleeve shrouding our MISB
PTG bottom metal and magpul Mag
Hawkins Precision Rings with level
Leupold LRP FFP 6-20x50 Mil dot scope

Gun weighs 8.2lbs with scope, and it's quieeetttttt and accurate.

Attachments

• photo56944.jpg
    photo56944.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 100
Really cool gun. How's it feel recoil wise with the surpressor?

Videos are coming.

The felt recoil is soft.... like you won't believe it's a 7mm Rem Mag soft. We debuted the gun with IraqVeteran8888 after the second day of NRAAM this year.

The Proof stock is actually a cosmetic blem from the factory, we had to put a lot of finishing work into it, and have it repainted for this application. But hey, we got a Proof stock. :)

It is integrally suppressed featuring 20" of rifling and 8" of baffling.

We've played with 139grain Winchester Powerpoint rounds for demo purposes, and the magneto said 2900fps,

Accuracy is what sets us apart from other integrals, our design retains the accuracy of the barrels we use for the build. In this case it was a Shilen. I'll have more data as it comes my way, but we guarantee sub moa from our builds. The best I've seen from customer guns has been 1/3 MOA with factory ammo.

If there is data that you are interested in, please let me know.

Beautiful gun, have you had a chance to test it out at some long distance. If so, how did it do?