• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Title said- Operators gonna operate LOL !!!

Re: Title said- Operators gonna operate LOL !!!

I don't see them being in operation very long...about the 1:30 mark, I really start to watch between my fingers. Then at 1:45 when the guy goes all double fisted knives on me. The room shooting funhouse was some serious narrow misses.

I shit my pants when the guy pulled the dual knives.....

<span style="font-weight: bold">We can only hope they shoot each other.</span>

That video is the biggest joke if ever seen. i really like how they have built and conditioned themselves to automatically turn around after every group. i get it check your rear, but sometimes the threat isn't always down, more times then not your going to asses the threats down range.. they all look like robots, maybe it was obamas secret police.

Not to mention, they are starting their draw from a crouch, not a more 'natural' position like an interview stance or a relaxed standing position.

Those 'drop to the back' and shoot drills... one guy almost shot himself in the knee.

And to have someone shooting over the top of another person is just stupid. Sure, there are specialized units that do that... but this isn't one of them.

And their clearing drills in the shoot house were just appalling.

It all looks very stylish and tacticool on YouTube, but that stuff is going to get someone killed or wounded. Killed if they think they can survive a gunfight. More likely wounded on the gravel pit and fiber-board range they seem to call home.

The closest they come to being operators is this vvvv

operator.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

They really do look like they are headed toward shooting each other.

That drop and shoot and the other guy draws fast and shoots over your head move is really super dumb.

And the segment where the person walks past the person who then engages targets on either side from 10 yards up range of them.

someone needs to shut that shit down! people will die, and it will be one more taint on the shooting community

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see them being in operation very long...about the 1:30 mark, I really start to watch between my fingers. Then at 1:45 when the guy goes all double fisted knives on me. <span style="font-weight: bold"> The room shooting funhouse was some serious narrow misses. </span></div></div>

The shoot house scenes were the most unnerving to me. They were literally shooting over each other's shoulders at times. Man, if their insurance company ever sees that video, they're rightly going to get dropped. Terrifying.

If I was attending a class and they pulled that bullshit, I'd make safe, show clear, and get the fuck off the range before one of those yahoos sent an errant bullet into me. And people pay for that shit?

I don't care how fast they can pull the trigger or how cool they look all blacked out with the sunglasses and shit, I would NEVER step onto their range! These mo-fo's are trying to "one up" Chris Costa's and Travis Haley's of the world and are going to get one or more people/morons hurt in the process.

WHAT A BUNCH OF DUAL KNIFE WIELDING WINDOW LICKERS!

Nothing like getting big breasts in some tactical gear and a tight shirt, and pulling the double knives!

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/ES9QxE3sUaw[/video]

The more I watch this I think to myself, how fucked up would it be if when they were clearing a room they all dropped each other. The dude/moron in the back would have the biggest "Ohh Shit" look on his face. It could ultimately be used in a MasterCard commercial.

And what is the point of having a sling if it's not going to be used?

the first time I have tried to fast-draw&shoot a .357 snub from a reverse elastic shoulder holster,I've understanded the importance of steel tipped boots,in absence of a humbler approach to emulate MiamiVice_this video has sended me backward in the years_thank you very much!

Tactical outfit: $75
Tactical weapons: $1500
Tactical training: $1000
Tactical "Ohh Shit" face: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard.

Holy shit!

And I'll bet there is a really cool "tactical" liability waiver each of those "Professionals" signs off on before getting to take such important training!

BA HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love how people think the combat boots/black outfit/12 dollar nylon drop leg holster makes them BAMFs. And thats just the first second of the video and I was face palming myself! Their little choreographed pirouette is SOOO applicable to real life too, not just for B-rated action movies from the 70s.

I guess though, maybe, if she twisted my arm, I'd pee in the chick's belly button.

I'm rooting for Darwin.

Wannabe storm troopers without a clue HA!

Sure it looks all cool and fancy as they make poses & do a gun dance in front of paper targets and barely miss their fellow shooters.

Forget what would happen if they were up against anyone with half a brain, just set a pack of animals loose on their range and half of them would probably wind up as victims of "friendly" fire.

WTF???? Was that for real? Double knives??? BAAAAHHHHAAAAA. Seriously, they are going to kill someone. Scary shiz there.

thats super freaky.

The scariest thing about people like this is that they honestly believe they have the required level of experience and training to be doing what they are doing.

Im sure they would be just shocked if something happened.

Just did a little looking around and A.D.E teaches out of L.A.X firing range and here is one of the quotes from there site" those who take this course will be trained to a substantially higher level than the average police or military unit. Whether you are a new shooter or one with years of experience, your skills WILL significantly improve or A.D.E. will refund your money."
Only in Hollywood LOL

That was the most awesome Navy SEAL-ish stuff I've ever seen.
Totally ballin'!

Wonder if you get a ninja tab at graduation? You're at least good for a purple heart. Thats an intelligence injury in the making.

That first chick had some nice tits.

I'd pay for that shit.

Wow, just Wow. I applaud trying to be aggressive in training, but Wow. I thought my team pushed the envelope with the way we train Sniper Initiated Entry, but this takes the cake. Apparently, we are a bunch of pussies.

I feel like a big enough tool carrying my Ka-bar, that guy with 2 knives made me feel better about myself.

OMG!

I am truly amazed at what people will do to "play" operator....and then to the lengths they will go to tease death.

Take a gander at 2:18 on the video...yeah that camera was not on a tripod.

Dual Knives....that's just badass no matter where you go....

First time one of those tactical wannabee's blows his buddies brains out while trying to pirouette on the firing line they will learn that they are not near as HSLD as the think they are.

I dont even know what to say..... that video fails on so many levels. The best was the carbine to double knife transition!

The highlight...the the chick with big tits.

I lost count how many times they muzzle flashed each other.

I just shat myself. That will never cease to be funny

What I saw on that video is so many different kinds of wrong.

And the people in it show extremely poor gun handling skills, which are rivaled only by their poor marksmanship skills.

Perhaps the instructors should take some of their own advice: "If you want to shoot like a professional, you must train with professionals."

Because what I saw is a potential deadly accident that for some unknown reason hasn't happened yet.

Combat Darwinism will sort them out...just wait and see. That was one heck of a cringe worthy video. I caught myself gasping through the majority of that video.

I cringed so hard when the "operator" was still firing when the other "operator" was past him the the shoot house. Not to mention the MANY muzzle sweeps by these "professionals".

It is not a matter of IF someone is shot, it is only when and how badly.

SCARY

I sooo want to double wield knives now! Alas with one arm it is not to be.....sigh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwSubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sooo want to double wield knives now! Alas with one arm it is not to be.....sigh. </div></div>

2QGvu.png

Three is tough ...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I almost swallered my snuff. </div></div>

HAHAHAHA!!!

ill agree there are some very unsafe firearm handling issues.
but these are "Operators"! special forces green beret ranger seals all lumped into one badass fighting machine..
geesh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tactical outfit: $75
Tactical weapons: $1500
Tactical training: $1000
Tactical "Ohh Shit" face: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard. </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing. Their goal is not an instructional video, but to sell "cool plants and boots". Because everyone knows the very first step in shooting sooooo good, is looking good first.

It was a decent commercial. Tacti.....stupid.

And i like how when they get done shooting they look around like......
"Did you see that.....I am freakin awesome!!!!"

I HATTTTEEE these guys.....every time they did something in a group i always had to wince. Especially the "guy drops in front of other guy while both fire" thing. Jesus....

So many basic safety rules were broke in that clip. Title should read what not to do.

So that conversation went: "Ok, good job on the tactical pirouette and shoot. Next, you're going to stand in front of me and I'm going to shoot at the back of your head."