• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TN "Doomsday Prepper" declared mentally defective

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
359fh3n.jpg

I bet you could almost guess which one it was.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUv9pjxq5QI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUv9pjxq5QI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: TN "Doomsday Prepper" declared mentally defective

I would have bet on the brunette from Houston.

edit: after watching the video I'm disgusted at how easy it is to have someone declared mentally defective, and thus losing their gun rights.

The guy is whacky as all get out, but far from mentally defective.

I know this guy is a goofball. Being so fat and having views outside the mainstream make him easy to make fun of.

But....

Listen to his video...look how easy it was for a doctor to get the police to take his guns away.

Don't think for a second that the anti-gunners don't understand how to get around the Second Amendment. Now...consider a scenario where the doctor simply makes up the story out of thin air. What recourse do you really have?

Everyday the mainstream media tries to make gun owners look dangerous or silly or out of touch or backwards, as in "clinging to their guns and religion." This is done to make it easier to get the sheep that comprise the majority voter block to go along with gun controls or other measures that suppress gun ownership. Probably the reason the show this guy was on even exists, and if this stuff wasn't an affront to all of our rights I would say he got what he got because he was dumb enough to tell everyone his business.

When it comes to your guns, they are nobody's business, keep your mouth shut and don't trust your doctor or anybody from the government, period.

Yeah, his life is a study in coloring completely outside the lines, but I think there's a pretty big jump from eccentricity to mental illness. It's pretty scary how easily just a few members in the "system" can play judge, jury, and executioner for your 2A rights.

Here's the doc: http://www.universitymedicalcenter.com/P...01-3d0ec4f404d5

Fortunately, my primary care doc and cardiologist are reasonable and more than understanding of similar habits and proclivities.

The guys a little different but it takes all types man. It's the "spice of life." The guy obviously doesn't have a lot going for him, and the preping kept him going. They need to leave the guy alone. I feel bad for him.

Government is just looking for any thing they can drum up to trample our 2nd Ammendment rights. It's too bad, but a sure sign things will get worse before they get better.

Seems to me the dumb part about "Preppers" is telling people you're a Prepper.

Why not just put a sign up in your yard saying, "In Case of SHTF, I got all the stuff you need to steal to survive".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to me the dumb part about "Preppers" is telling people you're a Prepper.

Why not just put a sign up in your yard saying, "In Case of SHTF, I got all the stuff you need to steal to survive". </div></div>

Couldn't agree more!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4vaYEn3vI2E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4vaYEn3vI2E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Let’s see, he is obsessed on doing these stupid videos and does not realize that they are worthless except for every ones humor, maybe for his defense he could say his mother made him play with Barbie dolls instead of GI Joes and he is just roleplaying his lost childhood and this is his way of expressing himself.

Definitely a character, but seems to be in control of himself.

Most people, whether from TN or not, know a town crank like this guy. Most of the ones I know are entertaining and harmless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bet on the brunette from Houston.</div></div>

She's been on some of the SHTF boards, talking about how natgeo skewed the hell out of what they actually filmed, cut 90% of the more normal stuff, and embellished her story as "oil crisis" rather than general chaos from economy, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bet on the brunette from Houston.</div></div>

She's been on some of the SHTF boards, talking about how natgeo skewed the hell out of what they actually filmed, cut 90% of the more normal stuff, and embellished her story as "oil crisis" rather than general chaos from economy, etc. </div></div>

Lol, no she just realized how stupid she looked after watching it on national television.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Listen to his video...look how easy it was for a doctor to get the police to take his guns away.

Don't think for a second that the anti-gunners don't understand how to get around the Second Amendment. Now...consider a scenario where the doctor simply makes up the story out of thin air. What recourse do you really have?

</div></div>

I made a comment last week about the Veteran Disarmament Act of 2008; some may notice that the administration as not yet pulled those simple VA questions & ANY neuro/psych related diagnoses - including PTSD, depression, insomnia, "adjustment disorder" (i.e. acute grief following death of a close relative/spouse, loss of job, divorce) - and started wholesale "knock-on-doors, we are here to collect your firearms" YET. This administration has already announced it considers second-amendment advocates and veterans to be a greater terrorist threat than radical Islamic extremists...

Well, something Joe Public may not know is that the government has been dangling a $44,000 carrot starting last year in front of every practicing doctor's face on one condition - to implement a computer system they will have universal access to. See your doctor typing into a computer? Now is the time folks, to ASK to see ALL your medical records; you LEGALLY have a right to ask for corrections (note: many institutions will NOT delete but instead make addendums as to whether your provider agrees with your or not, if your doctor won't acknowledge an "overdiagnosis" - you DO have a legal right to make an amendment IN your medical record that they must include).

In case you have noticed it, these isolated cases, just as the case with the Suicidal Vet on here before; threads in the Intel section about "What would you do if someone (i.e. unannounced FBI) entered you home at wee hours?" are testing of the waters...keep an eye on these because they will be more commonplace as the wedge argument and executive orders take a firmer hold.

So, I made my point in medical records. My next question, when applying for an alarm permit for my house; I was asked "Do you have dogs?" then "Do you own guns?". Will these be fed into the databases as well?

The medical system and what it can do to our rights is truly scary. Thinking that there is no confidentiality when it comes to going to the doctor just gives me one more reason to not go.

Best prepping he could ever do would be cutting back on sugars&fat and in a decade or so attempt a slow walk around the block...

As to the "taking away" part you really believe a thing called law will EVER prevent .gov or anyone with power to do what it/he/she wants or deems beneficial to own purpose. Formal reasons are just an excuses for the rest of the sheep to keep waiting for shearing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As to the "taking away" part you really believe a thing called law will EVER prevent .gov or anyone with power to do what it/he/she wants or deems beneficial to own purpose. Formal reasons are just an excuses for the rest of the sheep to keep waiting for shearing... </div></div>

Prevent. No. Consider skipping on to the next...maybe.

Before rendering an opinion, I'd sure like to see a video of his behavior while in custody.

I went to a new Doctor in November and on his question and answer sheet was the question. " do you own a gun " I took all the paper work ripped it up and put it on the receptionist desk and said i changed my mind and walked out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to me the dumb part about "Preppers" is telling people you're a Prepper.

Why not just put a sign up in your yard saying, "In Case of SHTF, I got all the stuff you need to steal to survive". </div></div>

This is exactly how I feel about the prepper stuff. I think it's a great idea to be prepared for whatever may come your way, but advertising your preparedness likely negates all the hard work and money you've spent to lay up in store for hard times. People will know where to turn, and hard times will make normal people do whatever they feel they have to to get access to food, protection, energy, etc.

UKD, I caught your other comment as well and can only say that it's sad/interesting how Dr.s are inadvertently screwing us, makes you wonder what other common data gathering groups have been pulled into this? Perhaps grocery stores with the shopper cards? The whole thing really opens your eyes as to how careful you have to be even with people you think you can trust.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This is exactly how I feel about the prepper stuff. I think it's a great idea to be prepared for whatever may come your way, but advertising your preparedness likely negates all the hard work and money you've spent to lay up in store for hard times. People will know where to turn, and hard times will make normal people do whatever they feel they have to to get access to food, protection, energy, etc. </div></div>

Not only from a protecting yourself standpoint (e.g. someone could come in here, dispatch me and gank my stuff) but from a refugee standpoint. If all of your neighbors know that you are ground zero for where they can survive the next few years, your farm might look less like a hideout and more like a refugee camp.

Thats BS, but he should have known better than to joke with a Doc about suicide. I mean come on they always assume worst case scenario. No wonder he called the fuzz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seth8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bet on the brunette from Houston.</div></div>

She's been on some of the SHTF boards, talking about how natgeo skewed the hell out of what they actually filmed, cut 90% of the more normal stuff, and embellished her story as "oil crisis" rather than general chaos from economy, etc. </div></div>

Lol, no she just realized how stupid she looked after watching it on national television.</div></div>

Quite possibly so... though as with all stories the truth is somewhere in the middle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to a new Doctor in November and on his question and answer sheet was the question. " do you own a gun " I took all the paper work ripped it up and put it on the receptionist desk and said i changed my mind and walked out. </div></div>

I wouldn't have given up on him based on that, (only if they harassed you about not answering), it's on every pediatrician form. I think my waiting room magazines show which side I am on. Now, you can't even pay cash to "go off the record"; if your doc uses computers for chart entry, they will have access to your charts. Even if you remain on a non-government insurance plan, the government will get access to your stuff "to compare quality of government plans" to third-party. Even if diagnoses are avoided - if you got a prescription, say for ambien for sleep, wellbutrin to quit smoking, Cymbalta for neuropathy...which are too expensive to take without insurance, your name will be "on a list". I do worry about veterans being targeted first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UKD, I caught your other comment as well and can only say that it's sad/interesting how Dr.s are inadvertently screwing us, makes you wonder what other common data gathering groups have been pulled into this? Perhaps grocery stores with the shopper cards? The whole thing really opens your eyes as to how careful you have to be even with people you think you can trust. </div></div>

Guys, most doctors have no clue about potential anti-2A purposes for electronic medical records; it was presented as "this is for better coordination of patient care" and for "HIPPA" . The national computer data base and "meaningful use" of electronic medical records (any docs in small practices are smirking here) was brought up before
the healthcare bill was introduced by he current administration.

Can a LEO answer my question about completing alarm permits - do you want to know which houses have firearms? How should we answer this? What is the penalty for not answering?

Also, High Binder, think how much info. your credit cards have about your purchases, not to mention an RFID chip in the magnetic strip as well. What purpose could that RFID chip be doing in my credit card I wonder? This topic/thread really belongs in Intel/2A.

His tactical waddle is awesome.

so the guy has had a life unlike yours and mine but for fuck sakes he sure dont seem to be crazy.leave the fuckin guy alone.for crist sake what else does he have to live for.all i see is that this is half the problem with the world today(at least in the us)mind your own FUCKIN buisness and stop passing judgments on everone else.....

Who you talkin' to, Mr. Moto? I'll assume that it was either the world in general, or the "system"?

veer g i was just meaning the world i guess.just seems everyone has such opionions.maybe im just in s bad mood who knows.