• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TN - PRS @ K&M Shooting Complex On Jul 18, 2020

HousePlant

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2020

I might sign up for this as my first PRS. Anyone going? Is this an appropraite "first PRS" event? If not, what is?

I am going. Last one day K&M match was my first PRS match and everyone treated me very well

98 rounds. 300 to 1000 yards. 300 and 500 yard movers. 11 stages. 8 stages on the "1200 yard range" and 3 stages on another range. Pretty good walk between the two ranges. Bring plenty of fluids.

Dangit just realized I can't go to this... I'm going to be filming a scene for a movie that weekend. You may see me as "Beach Victim" in a zombie movie soon.

Well, to be clear I'm sure my acting career will end promptly thereafter once Hollywood realizes I'm pro-2A.

Reactions: Lightning8
    A related note, yes a PRS match at k&m is definitely okay for your first prs match. I shot my first big prs match there, same one as lightning I believe and I was overwhelmed at how nice everyone in my squad was. Almost everyone in my squad was more
    Than happy to give me tips and pointers on things I was doing incorrectly