• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision TNVC WASP clip on

ggmanning

Bird Dog
Minuteman
  • Apr 23, 2010
    Rural South
    Any updates on when this will be coming out? If I remember correctly from threads earlier this year it was this summer but have seen nothing else on the predicted release.

Re: TNVC WASP clip on

I think any dates at this point are probably just speculation. I know they were moving towards integrating the lessons learnt during field testing of the prototypes into the final product.

From what I've heard, the new version, probably somewhere around TRL-7, is much improved. I can't really say more than that and what I do know is here-say.

I'm sure Vic will make an announcement when it's ready, but given how well they've maintained secrecy around this project, I don't expect to here much before then
    smile.gif

Regards
    David.

Thanks David. I need a clip on for this fall and I will have to get on buying soon to be sure I have it when I need it. It looks like the WASP will not be out soon enough to even consider it in the purchase.

Sorry to hear. Still, it's probably worth talking to Vic about it if you get a chance anyway - he might be able to provide a little more than I in terms of information.

I don't know that he can help with additional info, but if not, he can probably offer advice on Clip-On's anyway.

Regards
    David